Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #28211
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Try some other items. Often an item that has already been sold is still listed and you just get a weird error instead of being told it's sold. You aren't obligated to buy something just because you scored the coupon code for it from EDC, but I suspect that too many unused codes will get you banned (at which point you get unhelpful errors on every item).

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

2pm Eastern just happened...did you get anything?

The big problem with EDC is that I've been blowing a shit ton of money, 60 cents or $2.50 at a time, on a ton of shit I need but would have survived without...as well as little luxuries like bruetoofs and such.

You can get one item at 10am, then 4 at 2pm/8pm (not 4 each, but 4 total). Sometimes the server runs so slowly that it can't update its database and I can squeeze multiple 10am items out of it. Today it let me get 5 2pm items, which has only ever happened before when I didn't get anything at 10am.

Amazon Prime is almost a prerequisite. Without it you either select things that cost over $25 (before EDC coupon code), or you have to add filler to your cart - and usually you can't add another EDC item, if you do then usually only one item gets the EDC discount. Adding filler is tough, I tried adding regular groceries that I always need but without Prime the selection is awful and the prices are too.