Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 01:37 PM   #28207
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

More connectivity > less connectivity. Sometimes a good old fashioned physical port is right even though bluetooth is (subjectively) better most of the time.

Well, I guess you could get some sort of bruetoofs->wired adapter, something with its own battery and female 1/8" jack.

A quick googling:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Liztek-Wi...iver/102744151
"Turns normal headphones and speakers into Wireless Bluetooth devices."
$15, and I saw cheaper ones

...nah, I'd never end up using it because all my shit still has jacks. (Even, strangely enough, new 2017 model iPad. Guess crapple figures it's easier on big ol' iPad than little phone where it's really needed more.)

I've been using bluetooth stuff a lot more lately. Been getting tons of earphones and speakers for a buck or two each (thanks to elitedealclub; if you try it, be careful nobody else on your IP address uses it or you'll both end up banned). The technology is definitely better than when I last tried it and got irritated at it, but unless I drive around with this shit turned on, paired, and hanging on my neck, it's still a pain in the ass answering calls with it...wired still wins, I can plug it in and answer before it's too late.

Great for music and video though! (And for answering calls when already in use.) In the server room, working on the car, watching something good while wife watches lame stuff on the TV...