Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #27790
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cheesy as fuck video

But yeah, looks good. I don't mind LGs skin and it looks like they've actually made some good improvements on Nougatz. Full system themeing, dual screen apps for ALL apps, 2nd screen improvements, etc. That display size slider looks like it fixes the issue I mentioned, as long as the smallest setting is small enough.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

judging by this video, it looks like the dpi is lower, me likes: http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-v...-focus-715064/

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

mostly want N for dem nekos
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote