Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #27786
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Agreed, didn't mean that V10 was garbages. The Note7s glass back is probably more fragile but also more premium (wife's Note5 feels nice). Note also has stylus and wireless charging.

V20 has removable battery, dual cameras (dat wide angle), HiFi DAC, 2nd screen, better "pro" options on the camera, etc. I didn't notice if it had an IR blaster.

Gonna be a tough decision between those two.

The Nexus/Pixel on the other hand will probably lose to both of them as far as features go but dfw Nexus again...

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Note7 also has water/dust resistance and is smaller even though they have the same screen size.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

I hope LG increased the DPI this time around too. If I put my V10 next to my wife's Note5 (same screen size and resolution) and open Spotify or Twitter for example, I can see like 3 or so more songs/tweets in a list. Things on the V10 are huge in comparison.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote