View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #5311
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This was a few years ago but I hadn't seen it before so here:

Click here if gifv doesn't load.

Everyone is fine, pilot just got tossed around a little.

Sounds crazy too:

Video page
Full screen

and a quick description from Reddit:

Quote:
This happened in 2011. The helicopter was being used to carry beams that were used to build a large Christmas tree on the dock. After securing one of the beams, the pilot was going to hover low and let one of the ground crew come and yank the cable hook from the bottom. Unfortunately, one of the ground crew thought it would be better to pull the cable BEFORE the hover, which stopped the blades in a fraction of a second. This extremely fast stop torqued the tail over and basically caused everything to disintegrate.

When you watch the video, look out for how the pilot gets almost flung out of the cockpit, and the bloody hand of the crew member.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote