Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 01:02 AM   #25916
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Think I might just have to go with a Sony Xperia z3 tablet when I get a new one:

Quote:
As its name suggests, the Z3 Tablet Compact runs on the smaller side, with a 8-inch display and a thickness (6.4mm) and weight (0.6 pounds) that surpass the iPad Mini in the thin-and-light category. Available in black or white, the new Sony runs the latest version of Android, 4.4 KitKat, and includes a sizeable amount of RAM (3GB) if not built-in storage (16GB). It includes a slightly faster quad-core Snapdragon processor (2.5GHz versus 2.3GHz) than its Z2 Tablet predecessor, while retaining its waterproof and dust-resistant build quality (earning a 65/68 IP rating).

Other premium features include a full 1080p screen (1,920x1,080) -- the same resolution as on the full-size Z2 Tablet on a smaller display -- a large 4,500mAh battery that the company claims will provide 13 hours of video playback, and Sony's DSEE HX audio technology. It also packs Sony's lauded 8-megapixel rear-facing camera using its Exmor RS sensor and a 2.2-megapixel front-facing webcam.

The Z3 Tablet Compact is also notable for its compatibility with Sony's PlayStation 4 videogame console. Like other Experia devices, it supports PS4 Remote Play (starting in November), which allows you to stream PS4 games to play on the tablet while you're connected to your home Wi-Fi network. (Useful if someone else is watching the TV you normally game on, or you want to play somewhere else in the house.) The optional GCM10 Game Control Mount allows you to connect a Sony DualShock controller directly to the tablet.
---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Google better step it's game up if I'm going to get a new Nexus.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote