Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #26847
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

so heres a funny story. yesterday i decided to open up my "broken" maxx. i looked all over for any signs of damage to the battery, usb port, and circuit board. i didn't find anything that looked bad. so i put it all back together and plugged it in to my laptop to try to rescue some stuff off the internal storage. the thing booted right up like nothing ever happened to it so i do an adb pull of /sdcard and am happy. i throw it up on swappa and it sells in like 2-3 hours. so i got a little extra money. decided not to tell the wife since she wasnt too pleased that i broke it in the first place lol.