Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 04:28 PM   #26834
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

why you ignore n6p? because huawei or because the hump?

reviews of other huawei's are fairly good, will be paying attention to the new beast.

On one hand, want n5x, on the other hand, it's fairly similar to the G2, kinda want bigger screen and whatnot. Maybe N6 for me too

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

speaking of n6p:

Saw people saying the bezels were huge. I don't see it. Plus, thin/nonexistent bezels are only nice if you don't have a case. Even on my G2, when the case is on it can sometimes be hard to swipe in from the side. Pain in the ass. But either way, I don't see the bezels looking that big.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote