View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #54
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Cruze Eco-D is supposed to be a diesel, but not much information on them. If I get Jetta TDI, the used market blows. A nice low-mileage 2010ish is only within a couple thousand of a new TDI....but some folks feel the new Jetta quality went downhill to make them cheaper.

I should mention this is something I plan on keeping for a long time, not just a 2-3 year type deal.
My 2010 jetta is not TDI, but I test drove one and fuck they are nice, at the time I test drove 2010 Malibu, Cobalt , focus and jetta out of all them jetta seemed to respond better they all had their good qualities but Jetta felt the most sporty out the ones I looked at. Then if u get TDI that shit be more beasty. My Wiffu is driving the jetta now but I got my self a GTI and that be sexy as fawk.