Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Really slow the last few days..

What do I need to do to get this place going again?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Just word of mouth is all you can do. It'll take some time.

Just out of curiousity, does it cost anything to have the site dormant?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We need more users to get more posts. To get more users we need more posts. Catch-22.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #4
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

wheres the games? that would spark some competition for high scores
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Make me a MOD
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 AM   #6
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Just word of mouth is all you can do. It'll take some time.

Just out of curiousity, does it cost anything to have the site dormant?

Nope. Not really. I will install the games soon. Just want to see if this place can going without the arcade. I guess not

Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #7
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartwright View Post
Make me a MOD
yea um no.....
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
yea um no.....

Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #9
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
What do I need to do to get this place going again?
i have noticed the slowness myself, i think it will pickup during the weekend.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:06 AM   #10
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

well its only a few people still...

Old 02-13-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

I know Twotone was trying to sign up but he kept getting that error saying that he couldn't register.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #12
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Offer free beer
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

it'll pick up.
I check this site daily now! Along with a few others
Old 02-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #14
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think the games would help bring them here and once they get here, they'll stay because of the threads in addition to the games.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #15
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Ill help out by posting.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:53 AM   #16
Cartwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
yea um no.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:05 AM   #17
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartwright View Post

gmfs<->aot
smiley fail
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:18 AM   #18
Cartwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
gmfs<->aot
smiley fail