Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.
Talking Which is worse, liberals or pitbulls?

My vote goes for liberal pitbulls, because we almost had a pitbull liberal (Hillary) as a president and at least she didn't eat any children...that we know of.
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What bout liberal bull?
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion

Ahh, a whole 'nother problem...

Subjugated!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #4
Rogue Status

Rogue Status may have a mustache.

lolololol @ vicious pope
Rogue Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
nboylie

Space Explorer Champion
nboylie may have a mustache.

Pitbulls are the worst thing in the universe. Doesn't matter what form they are taking at the time.
nboylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #6
Vicious Pope

Great avatar
Old 02-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #7
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

it is hard to comprehend that pitbulls are shape shifters, but once you do you will never look at the world the same.....
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #8
brianZ71

brianZ71 may have a mustache.

liberals are worse. by far.
brianZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #9
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

liberals. fuck them all

i love my pitbull
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #10
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
it is hard to comprehend that pitbulls are shape shifters, but once you do you will never look at the world the same.....
omg i think i saw one at walgreens last night then, i fuckin knew it but at the same time i didn't KNOW, you know??
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

yea that sounds about right. For some reason they are attracted to walgreens, needless to say i go there as little as possible.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My womans dad has a pitbull, he has always been a good dog but I have a feeling he is just laying in wait until he gets the chance to take out everyone all at once. Some sort of family bbq is where I expect he'll make his move
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

I actually looked at a American Staffordshire/Pit mix today...super cute dog. I must admit, I was tempted to get him.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #14
nboylie

Space Explorer Champion
nboylie may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
My womans dad has a pitbull, he has always been a good dog but I have a feeling he is just laying in wait until he gets the chance to take out everyone all at once. Some sort of family bbq is where I expect he'll make his move
He is waiting until there is babies within a 10 foot radius of the house, then he will strike.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #15
Vicious Pope

If you jerk off when you really didn't want to, is that rape?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #16
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I feel horrible after doing it, so maybe you could consider it rape

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #17
K_Hood
GO GATORS!!!

K_Hood would bone the princess if he was Mario

My vote goes to Liberals...pitbulls dont affect my life any..

and I dont know about the whole jerking off thing, but I always feel bad afterwards as well cause I think I am waising away another human life. Who knows, I might have donated to making a future president or maybe a rocket scientist...then again maybe I need to quit drinking
K_Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:45 AM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

There's a solution for that. Jerk off at a jerkoff clinic so your sperm will get frozen and stuck in some ugly bitch.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #19
K_Hood
GO GATORS!!!

K_Hood would bone the princess if he was Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
There's a solution for that. Jerk off at a jerkoff clinic so your sperm will get frozen and stuck in some ugly bitch.
ahhh, good point. Never thought of that
K_Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #20
Vicious Pope

Fat girls need lovin too...but they gotta pay!