Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default This sucks!

I just got done talking to a fed-ex guy. He just delivered something to me and was talking about what he dropped off today at the prison. He was saying he has delivered xboxs, tvs, games, ps3s, and what not to these prisoners for the past month. They seem to have a better life in prison then out and of course were paying for it. Thats fuck bullshit!! Don't we pay $32k per person in jail a yr? Crazy!!

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuck im in teh wrong place then maybe it helps them become contributing members of society when they get out? lol
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
fuck im in teh wrong place then maybe it helps them become contributing members of society when they get out? lol

Well the education the get is good for them, but the other shit is just wrong and unfair really.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

thats bullshit, should have told the delivery guy to make sure he slammed them all on the ground before dropping them off.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
thats bullshit, should have told the delivery guy to make sure he slammed them all on the ground before dropping them off.
Damn I should've told him that!!

Old 04-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

this thread reminds me of the south park where cartman goes to juvi
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

lol im just glad that at least in delaware you cant get anything lavish like that, only a state 7 or 8 inch TV and that goes for $180 or a 50 game in one controller thing that is a complete peice of shit for like $80.