Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Exclamation What's with the proliferance of roadkill beavers?

Today, I was driving along, and looked at a piece of roadkill as I passed it. I thought it was some kind of misplaced obese duck-billed platypus (don't know why I went there first), until I realized I was looking at the ass-end of an obese beaver with his tail flat on the pavement.

Not more than a mile later I saw another one.

WTF? I don't think I've ever seen a beaver (the animal, not the other kind) in person, and today I saw two as roadkill right near eachother.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

ive seen beavers before but around here the opossums and ground hogs are committing suicide.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Well its funny you say that. I live in AZ and I have never seen a skunk in really life, but I know they exist here as I see them ran over all the time. I finally saw one alive and of course, I almost run it over. :p

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
Bruce

skuny? we have those all over the place here!
Old 04-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What the hell is a Skuny?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
Bruce

i assume he meant skunk. I too have never heard of a skuny
Old 04-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We don't have skunys in this part of AZ, lots of dead coyotes and javalinas though
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
We don't have skunys in this part of AZ, lots of dead coyotes and javalinas though

Oh shut up, I only graduated 3rd grade so I can't spell. Leave me alone.

And Tucson is where I saw the skunk that I almost ran over.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Dont see to many dead coyotes here in nc. Rarely ever see them at all actually.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Oh, dead skunks in the middle of the road...yeah, we get loads of those. I see live ones in person often enough, too.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:03 AM   #11
AaronIROCZ

AaronIROCZ may have a mustache.

Ill take your fuckin beavers and skunks any day and you can have all of our fuckin deer....mmmm kkkkk.
AaronIROCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:56 AM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronIROCZ View Post
Ill take your fuckin beavers and skunks any day and you can have all of our fuckin deer....mmmm kkkkk.

I am so glad I don't have to deal with that. That would suck!

Old 04-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #13
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I saw a group of like 4-5 deer on the side of the road the other day. I srsly had NO idea we had deer around here
Old 04-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #14
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

We've definitely got deer heer...or would that be dere here? I hear deer here sometimes, and I see them but have managed not to get any deer-shaped holes in my vehicles.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:35 AM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
We've definitely got deer heer...or would that be dere here? I hear deer here sometimes, and I see them but have managed not to get any deer-shaped holes in my vehicles.

Way to steer clear of the deer you queer

Old 04-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #16
stonehenge

you gay rhymers
Old 04-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #17
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I saw a kitten on the side of the road the other day had no clue we had them around here. I should have hit it so it wouldnt have harmed anyone else.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #18
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
same here. its not a normal night unless i have to dodge at least 2 deer
Old 04-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #19
Renegade Pope

Haha no one even looks at my posts anymore, just like GMFS
Old 04-19-2009, 10:35 PM   #20
stonehenge

your posts should be paid attention to the most due to the fact that they stick to the idea of this site and are nevar on topix
Old 04-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Renegade Pope

I should be the president of AOT
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 AM   #22
stonehenge

tis a scary thought
Old 04-21-2009, 12:44 AM   #23
Renegade Pope

I want to be the Michelle Obama of AOT so everyone will love me even though i dont mean shit to the site