Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.
Default I feel bad for his parents

I didnt know him but he went to the same high school that my g/f did, its about 30mins from my house. I know she feels guilty for it, but if i was his parents i would be just as mad.

the accident back in January- http://www.myfox8.com/wghp-mcmichael...,2615692.story

sentencing - http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-bus-...,3792681.story

Last edited by Bruce; 04-07-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Same links?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Bruce

my bad, edited
Old 04-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No jail time? That's wack!

I can understand that it seems like an innocent mistake that anyone could make. I can understand that she's not a danger to society who needs to be locked away to protect others. I understand that sticking her in prison could ruin her life, and that it doesn't seem to make sense to ruin another life, but it WOULD accomplish something. This is one case where I think making an example of someone makes sense, and it would not even be an unfair punishment. She should get what she earned, and others should be reminded about just how much extra conscious thought and care needs to be put into driving, especially around school buses.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I'd kill the bitch if she did that to my child and wasn't in jail.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
No jail time? That's wack!

I can understand that it seems like an innocent mistake that anyone could make. I can understand that she's not a danger to society who needs to be locked away to protect others. I understand that sticking her in prison could ruin her life, and that it doesn't seem to make sense to ruin another life, but it WOULD accomplish something. This is one case where I think making an example of someone makes sense, and it would not even be an unfair punishment. She should get what she earned, and others should be reminded about just how much extra conscious thought and care needs to be put into driving, especially around school buses.
i completely agree, i was thinking about it today when i was behind a school bus. It was an old piece of shit but i could still clearly see every time it put its lights on. She didn't even hit her brakes, just kept on truckin.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Damn, no jail time and only a $1000 fine? Wow! If there was no jail time, at least community service for a few years. If my kid was killed and she was set free, I would definitly be pissed.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Fucked up.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 AM   #9
harvardjanitor7

harvardjanitor7 may have a mustache.

normally i would be like,

"who cares about this one white dude dying. hundreds of people are dying in africa and no one cares about them, why should we care about this one american?"

but...

i dunno this was sad. this kid was just trying to get on the bus, and some old lady runs into him. can't even get really mad at the old lady either, i'm sure it was a horrible mistake. shit happens. it's just a sad situation.

good job at making me empathetic.
harvardjanitor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:17 AM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Good first post...you've attempted to make this about race.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:00 AM   #11
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvardjanitor7 View Post
normally i would be like,

"who cares about this one white dude dying. hundreds of people are dying in africa and no one cares about them, why should we care about this one american?"

but...

i dunno this was sad. this kid was just trying to get on the bus, and some old lady runs into him. can't even get really mad at the old lady either, i'm sure it was a horrible mistake. shit happens. it's just a sad situation.

good job at making me empathetic.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
NeverEnding
who?

NeverEnding may have a mustache.

suzuki where do you live at .... cause that is about 20 minutes from my house too lol
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
suzuki where do you live at .... cause that is about 20 minutes from my house too lol
Wow, now you 2 don't have to booty call each other on the net. You 2 can finally meet in real life!!

Old 04-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #14
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
i live in summerfield, which is right on the southern border of rockingham county
Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Did you actually see a news broadcast on it Suzuki?

Old 04-14-2009, 03:26 AM   #16
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Yes.