Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Thumbs down I want to take a shower...

...but my wife just stank up the bathroom.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

tell her to spray or light a match next time
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Maybe I should have her smoke a cigar while she shits.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Tell her to get back into the kitchen.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:19 AM   #5
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

You only have 1 bathroom?
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #6
Landy

Landy may have a mustache.

Lock her in the bathroom till the smell is gone.
Landy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:27 AM   #7
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

One bathroom, two bedrooms, one very small kitchen, one living room / dining room ("open floor plan" style), one attic, one basement. Eventually we'll figure out a way to afford a second bathroom in the basement.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
One bathroom, two bedrooms, one very small kitchen, one living room / dining room ("open floor plan" style), one attic, one basement. Eventually we'll figure out a way to afford a second bathroom in the basement.
only one basement? you are not living til you have at least 2 basements
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The reason I keep a pack of matches near the ol shitter.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #10
hedgey

hedgey may have a mustache.

why dont u just kick the silly cow out...
hedgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:52 AM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Ha Ha. Got to love the girl stink

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:16 AM   #12
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Haha i just stank up a tier and blamed the inmates so i am on your wifes side by saying fuck it shit your pants.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:57 AM   #13
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Pope View Post
Haha i just stank up a tier and blamed the inmates so i am on your wifes side by saying fuck it shit your pants.
This will probably the first time I will ever feel sorry for the inmates now that they have to smell your shit and can't go outside for fresh air.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I went into the mens room at work RIGHT as the cleaning lady was leaving it, the "Closed For Cleaning" sign was still up and the floor was still wet, so i stunk it up before it even got done smellin good
Old 03-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
Renegade Pope

So you just shit and didnt stink it up, you sir have officially just shat like a female before she gets married.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #16
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I like to go destroy the toilet right after my girlfriend gets done cleaning it
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #17
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I went into the mens room at work RIGHT as the cleaning lady was leaving it, the "Closed For Cleaning" sign was still up and the floor was still wet, so i stunk it up before it even got done smellin good
Quote:
So you just shit and didnt stink it up, you sir have officially just shat like a female before she gets married.
excuuuuse me sir?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I rinsed my lunch tupperware (brought some meatroaf) in the bathroom sink here at work today. It clogged.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
I rinsed my lunch tupperware (brought some meatroaf) in the bathroom sink here at work today. It clogged.
You sir are a dumbass

Old 03-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #20
Renegade Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
excuuuuse me sir?
Dam you.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #21
stonehenge

Quote:
That'll teach that sink not to fuck with you next time.
Quote:
Dam you.