Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Arrow What have you done to make it better?

That other political thread reminded me...on automotive forums, I see lots of people complaining about traffic or vehicle laws after getting caught violating them. What I never see is anyone trying to change those laws, even after getting caught violating them.

Well, no wonder there's all these laws against tint/lowering/lifting/exhaust/speeding/stop signs/whatever...the only people who ever write a letter to their representatives are elderly people, so our government's only data is that we're crotchety uptight oldsters who want everyone driving under 30mph with no more than .00000000001% BAC, clear windows, in a bone-stock Toyota Camry. The only people who ever run for office are weirdos who want to get into that nasty dirty business we call "politics".

So, what have you done to change the law (traffic/vehicle or otherwise) that bothers you the most?
Old 03-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I speeeeed!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
Ian

Ian may have a mustache.

I run them off the road.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not a damn thing, I just stay away from teh popoz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

I write to my represenatives. To be honest, I am suprisly impressed on those who do take the time to send something back to me. Do get some form letters, but some you can tell actually respond to the topic at hand.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
FluffyMrB
~The Jellyfish~

FluffyMrB may have a mustache.

My friends & I had this great idea someday:
Steal the trafficsigns.
So afteral, when you have an idea, you do it ^^
we figured out the hard way those signs are there for a reason,
2 cars crashed into each other (no fatalities or injuries (luckily)
what a great idea that was!
Never gonna do that again...

Now on topic:
the laws are there for a reason if you disobey, you pay!
FluffyMrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

The road outside of my house has no speed limit on it so cars can go up to 60-70mph!

It's usually quiet because I live in the countryside but everyday at 8am and 5pm (rush hours) it's a death trap. So much so, I lost my cat last year to a speeding car. They didn't even stop. Just drove on. BASTARDS!

There's been talk of putting a limit of 30mph on it but they've been talking about it for well over 3 years now. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to build some speedbumps so that cars will have to go slow.
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Mums_A_N00B View Post
The road outside of my house has no speed limit on it so cars can go up to 60-70mph!

It's usually quiet because I live in the countryside but everyday at 8am and 5pm (rush hours) it's a death trap. So much so, I lost my cat last year to a speeding car. They didn't even stop. Just drove on. BASTARDS!

There's been talk of putting a limit of 30mph on it but they've been talking about it for well over 3 years now. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to build some speedbumps so that cars will have to go slow.
Do the speed bump deal. That will always work. The question is that if its ok to do on city roads.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #9
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

to speedbumps always working, you fuck shit up if you go 70 over them but you can put up a sign that says 30 and still go 70 as long as no cops are around
Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 AM   #10
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Juan, which smilies is ?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl2 is the one that smoothly spins in place without moving. IIRC it's blue. Here it's just rofl...
Old 03-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
rofl2 is the one that smoothly spins in place without moving. IIRC it's blue. Here it's just rofl...