Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2010, 04:05 AM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

toy cars and guns

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #27
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My sister has invited me to come to her new house and exterminate a skunk with a BB gun. I think it's a bad idea, but what the hell...might as well get stinky.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:09 AM   #28
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wish i could go

i'd get all black ops on his ass with my BB gun
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #29
zach54880

Swap a Smiley Champion
zach54880 probably doesn't like Chad so much...zach54880 probably doesn't like Chad so much...zach54880 probably doesn't like Chad so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post

i was all like

I've titled this picture "So, you wish to date my niece?"
zach54880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #30
visualoddity

visualoddity needs to cut the shit.

I have a few toy cars too... I had more (a 68' RS/SS black on chrome and a beautiful GN black on black) before the cleaning crew accidentally tossed them...

These are sitting on my desk at work...

visualoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #31
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I really don't have many..

Shotguns - Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Remington 870 Express. Have an ooold 16 ga, 410, and another kind of 12 ga of my grandfathers. have a browning gold trigger thats OLD as hell of my other grandfathers, but I think my uncle has it.

Rifles - Remington Mohawk 600 .243, Ruger .270, Ruger 1022, Even my grandpas's 1903 Springfield in Stainless

Pistols - Smith and Wesson Sigma .40,
Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #32
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

This be mine for now...bought it for wife for when I was gone all the time, she wont touch it.. About to sell it for bigger gun

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:19 PM   #33
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I wants!!!!!!!!
Friggin Walther P22 is awesome!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:43 PM   #34
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschrock View Post

This be mine for now...bought it for wife for when I was gone all the time, she wont touch it.. About to sell it for bigger gun
Nice!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #35
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach54880 View Post
I've titled this picture "So, you wish to date my niece?"
"well too bad, cuz im dating her."

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #36
visualoddity

Sorry for the blur. I didn't wanna pull out the big camera, so these were shot with one of my phones (I think the iPhone, but can't remember)...

Old 06-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #37
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

you shoot it sideways?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2010, 04:53 PM   #38
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh no hes an iphone gai too
Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #39
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

we dont take to kindly to yo type around hurr.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #40
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I wants!!!!!!!!
Friggin Walther P22 is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualoddity View Post
Nice!
Its only had 30 rounds through it...

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #41
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

how mash?
Old 06-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #42
stonehenge

me likes .22
Old 06-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #43
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
oh no hes an iphone gai too
No, I'm not. Not at all. I'm and Android guy!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #44
stonehenge

!!! just went from FTL to FTW
Old 06-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #45
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
!!! just went from FTL to FTW
My Personal Phone: MT3G running Android 1.6 (soon to be 2.2 w/ either OTA or GC Root)
My Work Phone: BlackBerry 8530
My iPod Touch: iPhone 3G. I rooted it and simply use it as an iPod Touch w/ a camera...
Old 06-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #46
stonehenge

Sounds like a pretty win combo. I had a curve and a storm before my Droid. Now I'm using an Eris until the X comes out in a couple months. I had an iPod touch for a while but my Droid replaced it.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #47
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

:IHeartGuns:

couple shotties
few rifles
a pistol
bullets everywhere!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:32 AM   #48
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Guns are actually really dangerous, every year people get killed by guns.

I have:

Shotguns-
Rem. 870 Wingmaster 12ga, Rem 870 Express 12ga, Rem 870 Tactical Magnum 12ga (all tactical like), Mossy 590 12ga, Mossy 500 12ga, Mossy 500 20ga, NEF Single Shot 12ga, Izzy Saiga-12

Rifles-
Springfield "bubba" 30-06, Browning 30-06, Browning 7mm, Winchester 30-30, Remington 700 .300wm long range setup, Mosin 91-30, Mosin M44, Yugoslavian SKS, Romanian AK, Yugoslavian/Romanian AK, AR "M4gry," Brittish Enfield .303, 10-22, Winchester lever action .22, Kentucky Rifle Muzzleloader .45, Winchester Muzzleloader .50cal, CVA .50 Muzzleloader.

Pistols-
Glock 21sf, Glock 19, Rock Island 1911A1, Khar P9, Walther P22, Luger .22, S&W .357/.38sp airlite model, Ruger Super Black Hawk .44mag, Ruger SP101 .357/.38sp, Colt Army clone, Colt Navy clone.

I think that's it.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #49
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pics of your armory?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2010, 03:34 AM   #50
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

pics of your armory?
I'm at work behind a firewall, when I get home tonight I'll throw some photos up fo sho.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote