View Poll Results: pandora or slacker?
pandora 6 50.00%
slacker 5 41.67%
dont use either 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default pandora or slacker?

so yea. which internet radio do you guys think is better? ive been using pandora but downloaded slacker but havent signed up for it. anyone use both? good and bad on either one? ive never used either much but would like to know which be better. although i guess opinions on that may differ

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Both. It really depends on my mood.

It used to be Slacker with a clear win. Slacker played what I wanted to hear while Pandora was too busy trying to open my mind to music I didn't want to hear. Pandora was too dependent on its "music genome project" that disassembled songs into musical components like "partial rhythmic syncopation" when what I really wanted to hear was some twangy country or something like the jazzy intro to How Many More Times by Led Zeppelin. It would be all over the fucking place and I'd get pissed off. Slacker didn't do that. If I typed in something I like, I was sure to hear other stuff I like and wanted to hear at that time.

However, Pandora has improved a whole lot. Now I listen to one, get tired of it, and switch to the other.

I do listen to Slacker while I drive because I have a Slacker G2 portable doohickey.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i voted "don't use either"

should have had a "WTF is pandora and slacker" option
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

pandora

slacker was ok for awhile
Old 02-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I dont remember why, but when I switched to pandora I was real happy with it. since I got a new phone I havent even downloaded slacker.

I use pandora every day in the truck and it is probably due to the reason cao listed. I get worn out on music fast, thats why I cant listen to the radio (they play the same 5 damn songs all day) and pandora just seems to pull random ass shit out of nowhere. I kinda like that.

try both. they are still free, right?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: pandora or slacker?

Yeah, I go back and forth also. I like that Slacker has a lot of premade stations. So you can look through genres/categories instead of making your own if you want. I also like how simple Pandora is though.

The good thing is both are free, both work on your phone if you want, etc. Try both them bishes out.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

jah SM they free. i may try it. i hate how pandora plays all this other shit when i ask for something else like cao said

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I use pandora, but its been real shaddy lately like playing bluegrass in my shinedown station. I do not have a problem with bluegrass when its in my bluegrass station, not my shinedown station. Not exactly sure what is going on there, but whatever. My other online radio account is last.fm

I do not even have a slacker account.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pandora has pre-fabricated stations now too, and they're pretty good.

A couple more thoughts:
Slacker has better control over fine-tuning the stations.
Pandora has QuickMix, which plays stuff from ALL of your stations.

Oh, and...win for both services:
http://zzj.itf-inc.com/s2
Saves your songs. It also includes a Pandora desktop client that has unlimited skips, no commercials, etc.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

May be that quickmix thing is why my stations are screwed up...will have to research that stuff tonight.

Cao - thanks for the links definitely gonna try those out as well... Do I just install the "installer download" on that page and install as a normal program?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

http://www.hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13598

Sounds kind of confusing...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It seems a little confusing but it ends up being pretty simple. It runs as a proxy server on your local computer and your browser goes through it for everything. The Pandora client is launched from the proxy program.

I guess you use the installer. I extracted it and use it semi-portably instead of installing it.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:05 AM   #12
Jaymez

Jaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlz
Default pandora or slacker?

Slacker for me, but, I mainly listen to comedy when I am not driving.
Jaymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pandora.
I attempted to use slacker recently and don't really care for it as much. Pandora just seems to be more simple and easier to use and plays what I want to hear so I'm sticking with that.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #14
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

Grooveshark
Old 02-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is grooveshark streaming radio or does it just let you stream individual songs?
Old 02-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Plz essplain grooveshark

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #17
stonehenge

es un tiburon that haz dem groobz
Old 02-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sounds endangered

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #19
stonehenge

srs, lets go kill some
Old 02-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #20
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I thought Grooveshark just plays individual songs.

There are plenty of other good "music recommendation services" similar to Pandora and Slacker...too many to even list. last.fm and ilike are popular.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #21
race2c
Garage Status

I have used last.fm quite a few times as well, plus, IIRC they have quite a broad range of new/unknown artists on there (or at least to me).

I didn't really stop using it, just didn't understand why they put a maximum number of times you could listen to a certain song. Probably some copyright or financial reason, they may not even do that anymore...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #22
stonehenge

Probably the same reason Pandora/Slacker only let you skip so many times.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #23
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dora pan.

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #24
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I dont think grooveshark streams random shit, i think you make playlists, etc. havent used it in a while tho.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

you can search and play a specific song tho which is nice.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:57 AM   #25
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

slacker plays shit i want to hear

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote