Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-15-2010, 07:22 AM   #451
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no because iz no blast anything with piss

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #452
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #453
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

go to sleep wey!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #454
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ok pawpz
Old 05-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #455
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Proxy server was my first thought for something that would affect Chrome and IE but not Firefox. Chrome uses IE's settings while Firefox has its own settings.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #456
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

when that shit went down i was like. where the fuck is thc when you need him

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #457
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

IT nerds

http://www.wimp.com/pcaudio/
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #458
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just saw this news article on AOL

http://daol.aol.com/articles/how-to-...he-internet%2F

I imagine these are teh types of problems IT guys face everyday
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #459
stonehenge

Yes, as a general IT gai there is plenty of that type of shit

Luckily I'm not a normal tech anymore so I don't haz to deal with the users as often

I can lock bishes out if I want tho

Old 05-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #460
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm going to have my hands full at the school.
Dude has 3 servers set up.
Administration logs into one
Teachers log into one
Students log into one.

WTF??
I do not like
Old 05-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #461
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyway to beast up my video card?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #462
stonehenge

Cao/Yay/James, you guys have local admin accounts on every machine or you disable them bishes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I'm going to have my hands full at the school.
Dude has 3 servers set up.
Administration logs into one
Teachers log into one
Students log into one.

WTF??
I do not like
3 domains? WTF that is what groups are for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
anyway to beast up my video card?
beast up? not unless you buy a new moar beast one
Old 05-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #463
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blah. i cant up teh settings on it then?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #464
stonehenge

Some video cards can be overclocked but it will run hotter and if you do it too much you can fry it or make it crash all the time.

Other than that, can't really do much to make video cards better. :sadshrug:
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:sadshake:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #466
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Cao/Yay/James, you guys have local admin accounts on every machine or you disable them bishes?

3 domains? WTF that is what groups are for

beast up? not unless you buy a new moar beast one
For real!
I wants 1 PDC
I don't understand shit of what he's got setup.

Get this too, Every teacher's login is first initial.lastname, and there are only 2 generic passwords the whole faculty uses. Ain't that some bullshit? He won't even let them set their own b/c he said he got tired of unlocking them.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I know he's got exchange on 1 machine, but I don't know where. I'd like to put SQL on 1 of them so I can run Microsoft Forefront AV..

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Oh and WAN
We do have Admin accounts on local machine. Do not disable
Old 05-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #467
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
For real!
I wants 1 PDC
I don't understand shit of what he's got setup.

Get this too, Every teacher's login is first initial.lastname, and there are only 2 generic passwords the whole faculty uses. Ain't that some bullshit? He won't even let them set their own b/c he said he got tired of unlocking them.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I know he's got exchange on 1 machine, but I don't know where. I'd like to put SQL on 1 of them so I can run Microsoft Forefront AV..

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Oh and WAN
We do have Admin accounts on local machine. Do not disable
2 generic passwords? security =
Old 05-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #468
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

No kidding!
I'm soooooo changing that.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #469
stonehenge

I know of one department here that uses 1 generic password but after the first login, they are required to change it. We DO NOT want to know their passwords, then we become responsible for some shit. This way it is their responsibility to keep their password safe and whatnot.

With two passwords total it wouldn't be hard to login as someone else and copy/delete/etc some shit wtf
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #470
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Dude I dunno. The woman that will be my assistant said he's lazy as hell.

They have centralized NOTHING..they have to manually go from machine to machine to do everything.
What BS
Old 05-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #471
stonehenge

Well we don't have remote desktop in place here so there is a lot of running around but we have everyone on a single domain (besides a few special departments) and they are also all on an inventory server that allows us to push out software.

Also, it sounds lazy as shit that he doesn't want to reset passwords seriously how often can it happen? And it takes what? 2 minutes max? Then you are secure.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #472
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Yep I looked at it today.
He's got 3 fuckin domains set up.
I do NOT like that.

Whats going to be the easiest way to migrate them all into one??

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Oh, and when I get home, my laptop has a damn pixelated line going through the screen. So I guess I'm going to have to buy another display or something..
Old 05-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #473
stonehenge

Migrating can suck bad sometimes. Do people have their personal machines with all their shit on them or is it mostly labs and stuff that can be wiped without issue?

It also helps if all 3 domains are the same setup.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #474
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Everyone has their stuff on their independant machines.
The programs I'm not worried about, most of the software is web-based.

The main thing I'm wanting to do is migrate all faculty/staff to one single domain and set them up home folders on there so they can access their documents/etc from anywhere in the building.

The students will have a generic login/pass and just use flash drives to store data.

Suggestions?

I'd liket o use 1 server as the Primary domain controller, blow one away and use it as the secondary DC (or whatever its called..backup DC/utilities server) and then have the exchange server as it is
Old 05-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #475
stonehenge

Well if they don't store anything on the server and just use it to log in then on the server side it is easy, just create all their accounts on the new beast DC and set them all to the same password with a "required to change at first login" flag and youre good to go.

The client side sucks though. When they login, even if it is the same username, it will create a new profile (new my documents, desktop, favorites, settings, etc) because it is on a new domain. Some programs also go crazy like Outlook won't have any of their mail and whatnot.

I think we ended up copying the files from one profile to the other and then we had to change the permissions on all the files also. It was a pain in the ass.

Now if your users aren't the kind to have all kinds of special shit like Outlook or custom settings and whatnot then you can just tell them "move your shit to the C:/SHIT folder by this date or it will be deleted" lol and then just give them new profiles. But you'll get some people acting if you do that I bet.