Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hawx rhymes with Cawx

just sayin
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #127
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i seen on bestbuy.com if you preorder heavy rain they give you a link to dl the first story as a demo.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #128
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

holy fuckin shit are you srs!? I think I'm going to have to do that
Old 01-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #129
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ries&nrp=15&p=[promotion,+synonymns]&_D:p=+&pu=defaultusr&_D:pu=+&pt=1261893601&iht=n& _DARGS=/site/en_US/search/fragments/includes/olssearchparameters.jsp.frmSearchResults
Old 01-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #130
stonehenge

damn i might have to do that
Old 01-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #131
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

share the link if it lets you haha
Old 01-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #132
stonehenge

lol i'll try but i have a feeling that it might be a one-time download or something. we'll see. let me think about it. i'll probably end up doing it though because the game looks pretty legit
Old 01-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #133
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Somebody on this damn forum better play me on MW2.
I gained 5 levels online this weekend. Which isn't too bad considering this is really the only COD I've ever played
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #134
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ill play you sometime but i always get my ass kicked online lol. im still a cod noob
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #135
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Somebody on this damn forum better play me on MW2.
I gained 5 levels online this weekend. Which isn't too bad considering this is really the only COD I've ever played
What level are you at now? I went from 1 to 12 in about 4 hours but that was at my friends house. We were both playing with 2 ps3s on his cable connection with no lag and I can't even join a server from home. FML
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
ill play you sometime but i always get my ass kicked online lol. im still a cod noob
I was getting my ass handed to me but it was still pretty fun lol
Old 01-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #136
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea i have fun too. i was laughin the other day some guy had a baby and thats all you could hear from his headset. he was yellin at it not to touch stuff lol
Old 01-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #137
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm only like a level 6 now.
I only play for like an hour at the time.
I LOVE knifing ppl! I guess thats why my title is The Impaler lol

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh I see you on all the time! You're always in single player mode though.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #138
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea ive been playing through the missions to get some practice lol
Old 01-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #139
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'm doing the same. I can't even remember where in the campaign I am though. I think I just took out some anti-aircraft guns.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #140
stonehenge

Quote:
yea i have fun too. i was laughin the other day some guy had a baby and thats all you could hear from his headset. he was yellin at it not to touch stuff lol
yeah there was one map where I killed like 4 guys in a row with my 12ga. I love the shotgun but its only good in close quarters maps.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I beat the campaign but it says 50% complete I think I need to go back and find all the intel. Maybe beat it on a harder difficulty?
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #141
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuck im a level 4. i think i have lots of knife kills too some get it for pc lol
wan. you haz to get intel and beat in difficulter level. i have all teh intel and passed it already and im at like 63 or something, need to play in veteran ive been doing teh special ops

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #142
stonehenge

Me and my friend did a few of the first Special Ops. They are pretty fun. Just special versions of maps from the game. It took us a couple tries but we kicked the first ones ass in like 28 seconds without shooting any kids

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Oh and did you guys choose to play the offensive levels? I assume it must have been talking about the airport.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #143
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i cant do any multiplayer
yea i did em. if you arent going to play them, dont get teh game fucking nancies. shit was badass. headshoted shit load of fuckers

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #144
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i played em too
Old 01-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #145
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is pretty nice, too.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #146
stonehenge

is that the one where you can make the boobies jiggle with the joysticks?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #147
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I didn't get the game to be offended. I shot the hell out of everyone I could in that scene. Knifed alot of ppl dragging their legs too.

I'm about to get online for a few minutes.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #148
stonehenge

Wish I could bring my ps3 to work. Would get a BAMF connection here
Old 01-07-2010, 04:24 AM   #149
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

got up to level 10 or 11 tonight. im gettin better started finishing not last in free for all lol. im with you jaybo knifing is awesome.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #150
stonehenge

I just now hooked my ps3 back up, its been sitting in my backpack since new years when I played at my friends house. I wish I could play from home, MP is so fuckin fun

I keep forgetting to add you to my list chevyrado, I'll do it next time I turn it on hopefully lol