Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw SoSC
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #302
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had fucking weird dream. dreamt my cousin from austin called me up to go with him somewhere (i had the feeling he was gonna stab me or something before and thought id be able to fuck him up before) so i go and we end up in the woods or a park or something. was hit from the back by some pussy before i got me neck cut, and stabbed i think. cuz woke up in hospital room with neck and this part around one of me kidneys stitched up. everyone knew i was fine cuz i was a giant sarcastic asshole to everyone after waking up to everyone

also had some other one where me hair turned white for some reason. the doctors were doing tests and shit. and once again i was a sarcastic asshole. i remember sitting in room while doc was taking hair and blood. and i said something like "am not paying for all this shit right?" cant remember what the doc said but i said that they should pay me for taking my blood, hair and organs sooner or later

always have weirdest dreams when sick

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #304
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #305
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
had fucking weird dream. dreamt my cousin from austin called me up to go with him somewhere (i had the feeling he was gonna stab me or something before and thought id be able to fuck him up before) so i go and we end up in the woods or a park or something. was hit from the back by some pussy before i got me neck cut, and stabbed i think. cuz woke up in hospital room with neck and this part around one of me kidneys stitched up. everyone knew i was fine cuz i was a giant sarcastic asshole to everyone after waking up to everyone

also had some other one where me hair turned white for some reason. the doctors were doing tests and shit. and once again i was a sarcastic asshole. i remember sitting in room while doc was taking hair and blood. and i said something like "am not paying for all this shit right?" cant remember what the doc said but i said that they should pay me for taking my blood, hair and organs sooner or later

always have weirdest dreams when sick
so mash stuff going on in cez brain

am surprised no pantsu was involve tho
Old 08-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

not sure y el cerebro did not include any

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #307
stonehenge

next dream will be you getting out of hospital and choking foo out with pantsu
Old 08-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #308
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

and penis turning black

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:12 AM   #309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

had this freaky as fuck dream that i was going somewhere, think it was from buying pizza from some bumfuck place in middle of nowhere. then i stopped elsewhere and someone told me to stay away from school during night cuz shit goes down. me car breaks down with me sister in it, and so we leave truck and cut through school cuz shorter (i must be white in dream cuz otherwise wouldve said FTS to creepy lookin school)

get inside and its lit up with like yellow light which makes it look more creepy. about halfway through i spy something through the window in a door, its some girl with a fkn creepy slasher smile on and i start running, sister is falling behind cuz still luggin pizza around WAT. then make it away to what i think is safety. at another set of doors with glass i spot a whole group of little freaks and im like OUT.

so somehow make it out and live another day. me being the white person i am i go check the place out during day and its a normal looking school at day but has eerie atmosphere cuz even with peple around its so quiet. everyone look like zombies or some shit. somehow find out that school feeds on negative energy of students, and since kids can be so stressed it grows too big n shit.

idk wtf happened afterwards

very cool story

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2013, 06:28 AM   #310
stonehenge

You're dreams have full explanations of where the bad energy comes from and shit when I remember a dream its simple as fuck and short.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pretty sure i remember because it is that fucked up imo. any other dream with a random daily happening i can forget easily

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #312
stonehenge

I can wake up from a fucked up dream and immediately turn to wifey and be like "HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I..." "fak nvm, forgot"

Old 10-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

truu. happens a lot to me, i try hard to remember shit cuz dnfw to get up/boot mac/type cool story here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #314
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Ngas just wanted pizza

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I love that sis was like fuck u im hungry

Old 10-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #315
stonehenge

I'm not leaving my damn peeksah behind.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Threw that shit at creepy kids hoping they stop to eat that before they eat us :p

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #317
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

U should have burnt skoo or fucked creepy girl.

Old 10-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #318
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
U should have burnt skoo or fucked creepy girl.

Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #319
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #320
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I can wake up from a fucked up dream and immediately turn to wifey and be like "HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I..." "fak nvm, forgot"

Old 10-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #321
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

had a dream i was getting ice cream.

...naked...

i wasnt skeered though, which means im a "free spirit", yeah, ok!
Old 03-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #322
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

had a fat boy dream

i was in a convenience store putting all kinds of snacks in my little bitch basket

honey buns, donuts, cookies, etc.

was weird
Old 03-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #323
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Old 03-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #324
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

royers be jestin at me
Old 03-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #325
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dem munchies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works