Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #276
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes it is but GODDAMN playing that bitch you all then youll be rounding a corner

then alma shows up all creepy like and you jump up all

then you start shooting and shit then you go back to being all

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

i haz fear. shits BAMF. but yea i never played at night

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #277
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah FTS.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

what a fgt. cant member who said it was creepy too. i think it was here i may be mistaken

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 05:48 AM   #279
MikeH
waffler

I was on the edge of my seat just watching someone play. Its also set up too dark for me.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #280
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

try being the player and shitting bricks. on fear 2 theres a hospital stage, yea i know right. i was fkn pissed when i had to go through it fkn creepy shit.

i think teh darkness adds to the o shit factor

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #281
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

like the nurses was in silent hill back in the day

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:01 AM   #282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i tried playing silent hill, the room. FUCK... THAT... SHIT. creeped me out more than fear

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #283
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i havent played sh since way back ps1 early ps2 days

Old 11-11-2010, 06:05 AM   #284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i was too poor to haz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:07 AM   #285
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

gotta think i was in hs when the ps1 came about and the ps2 i was like 19-20 so i had jobs both times

Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #286
MikeH
waffler

Tried playing FNV again and still couldnt get into it. Oh well

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

EAstore is doing 30% off games, not sure if all their games but use code EAPARTNERS2010
Old 11-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #287
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Geek Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Tried playing FNV again and still couldnt get into it. Oh well
I played til 2am
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #288
MikeH
waffler

It was annoying that I had to go through a list of options just to talk to someone.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #290
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That's part of it foo so you can choose to be an asshole or a good guy. Without that it would be pretty linear.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #291
MikeH
waffler

Wasnt for me. They could have just said do it or dont, not scroll through a list of bullshit. Also having to shoot the various bugs and shit in a specific spot spot was ridiculous.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #292
stonehenge

You don't have too, they just die quicker if you do.

"I don't want variety and depth to my games fgts" -Mike

Old 11-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #293
MikeH
waffler

I also keep getting random pauses which was annoying. Im not too worried about it tho, I put it on CL and if it doesnt sell I will buy another copy from Costco and take it back to Target and take the open one to Costco.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ps3 or xbawx?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #295
MikeH
waffler

xbox.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #296
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #297
MikeH
waffler

I like the controllers more on xbox. They actually fit your hand and joystick placement is better.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #298
stonehenge

I actually like the controllers evenly. Most people are biased towards one or the other. Now I just choose which system based on reviews and if the XBOX version has like 3 discs then FTS get the bluray rofl
Old 11-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #299
MikeH
waffler

I don't hate the ps3 controller, I actually use to like it better but after playing Xbox for an extended period of time I like its controller better.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #300
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bluray ftw. specially anime moobies on br

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works