Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #19301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

will PM address
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #19302
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancinderblockpig View Post
money going towards pist0la this week maybe
And the disappointment starts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Guess you forgot I was there with you guys in DayZ

Dude's name was Rocket

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

goats for $40 at wally world starting the 13th

might be worth the pick up

I memberz blaeks there too he kept tellin us to hide In da buildingz

40 dalla not bad will go gets also the when can reapz rage and call doggies on fooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
will PM address
ooo he doin santa? Will include address also

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #19303
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Guess you forgot I was there with you guys in DayZ

Dude's name was Rocket
I remember foo

But you weren't in the middle of the ocean with whoever and I when he popped out of nowhere and ran over us in a boat
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #19304
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I remember that, it was you and Zach I think. The boat flying was jesty as helllllllllllll. We all should play sometime, I havn't touched it in months thanks to all tha hackers n shit

Yea, I'll swing by Wally world n pick it up pero it may have to be an xmas present.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #19305
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Yo blake sorry brah! The wife was watching netflix and I was goin to sleep ill reapz wit ya tomorrow

Old 12-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #19306
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

can't believe you've done this
Old 12-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #19307
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

got on bf4 tonight and tried Dmrs once again and fuck it i give up. i was getting killed by faggots with the pp2000 faster than my 2nd or 3rd bullet even reached the end of mah barrel and this was at decently spaced engagements to

i picked up mah sv98 and got 3 headshots in a row 24/7 sniper now Deal wif it
Old 12-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #19308
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
can't believe you've done this

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
got on bf4 tonight and tried Dmrs once again and fuck it i give up. i was getting killed by faggots with the pp2000 faster than my 2nd or 3rd bullet even reached the end of mah barrel and this was at decently spaced engagements to

i picked up mah sv98 and got 3 headshots in a row 24/7 sniper now Deal wif it
As long as u mark me helis and tanks idgaf lol awwyeah

Old 12-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #19309
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

anytime brah

i love marking helis and shit then watching them freak out
Old 12-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #19310
Mr.Rogers

Hell ya and u get points too! I can use javalinz for both as long as u mark and when u busy at least I can reap tanks

Old 12-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #19311
apedestrian

pero the range on the PLD is so damn tiny its like 300 meters max
Old 12-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #19312
Mr.Rogers

Chase dat chopa like a bauz

Old 12-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #19313
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for free @ GOG

http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_ser...ter_promo_2013
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #19314
apedestrian

so i tried teh soflam and it gives out a bright ass red light like bf3 so lol nope pld and radio beacon it is

was also using sv98 with lazor and 4x was fun killin erryone at like 0-200 meters with ease
Old 12-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #19315
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for free @ GOG

http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_ser...ter_promo_2013
Place is flooded with traffic, saw this on reddit. Been trying to get them for awhile
Old 12-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #19316
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this dude posted a pic of his ps4 w/ icarbons skin:

Most of the comments tell him to put the triangle in the 4 lol

But there are a lot of "it's ruined" and "it looks terrible" and "thats stupid and useless". I don't think it looks all that bad. Would have looked better all white or all black IMO but it's not ruined because you can always take them off and it isn't useless because it protects from scratches and scuffs.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #19317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dnfw oreo ps4

getting dat fallout pack

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

got dat fallout. is it the newer ones or OG?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #19318
stonehenge

Lol its OG ones. 3/4 top view RPG
Old 12-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #19319
Mr.Rogers

Is the og ones brah!

Yo blakez when u popin on?

Old 12-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #19320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fak it. got em

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:58 AM   #19321
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Is the og ones brah!

Yo blakez when u popin on?

gimmie a few. just got home from japanese hibachi so.....

Something I never understood, other countries usually get different color consoles etc that are not some limited edition bs. We need to get consoles in different colors
Old 12-13-2013, 04:24 AM   #19322
stonehenge

europe already got red/blue controllers, no date for us to get them

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

you fgts have a grip for your Vitas? my hand gets all cramped after playing for a little while cuz trying to hold it without hitting rear touchpad
Old 12-13-2013, 04:57 AM   #19323
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
gimmie a few. just got home from japanese hibachi so.....

Something I never understood, other countries usually get different color consoles etc that are not some limited edition bs. We need to get consoles in different colors
Did mini reapz wit bleakz untill I had to go mimis was GG tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
europe already got red/blue controllers, no date for us to get them

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

you fgts have a grip for your Vitas? my hand gets all cramped after playing for a little while cuz trying to hold it without hitting rear touchpad
Yep nugga boi bought it same day I got vita for same reason I member how bad it was hoaring monster hunter on psp with out a grip
But the grip feels like its fukin up the the triggers so I took it off lololol

Old 12-13-2013, 05:18 AM   #19324
stonehenge

Fak, which one did you get? The Nyko Power Grip was extended battery built in, looks nice.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #19325
Mr.Rogers

Ext batt?

Just regular one grips