Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #26101
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #26102
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

man tinted status bar module reacts like shat on the G3

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:31 PM   #26103
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the one built into the newer PA builds works really well but I keep coming back to G3 ports
Old 11-05-2014, 02:36 PM   #26104
stonehenge

There's a 5.0 AOSP ROM for the N7 already but it's using the 4.4.4 binaries (drivers) so there's provably some screwiness.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-05-2014, 10:29 PM   #26105
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Material Theme for TWRP looks badass

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-play-t2915584
Old 11-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #26106
stonehenge

Damn, must install that

Sent from my LG-D801

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Mmm yeah its pretty.

G3 ROM is annoying me in one way. I can't get softkey themes to stick system wide. The theme applies in most third party apps, in settings, etc. but not in Nova, recents, and some other places. Wtf

Tweakbox Navarre mod is enabled, theme is an apk that installs normally and is selected via Settings > Buttons > Color

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-06-2014, 03:22 PM   #26107
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

did you see you can change the colors and stuff in that twrp theme on the fly?
Old 11-06-2014, 03:35 PM   #26108
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

did...did you turn it off and on?

Old 11-06-2014, 03:43 PM   #26109
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
did you see you can change the colors and stuff in that twrp theme on the fly?
mist investigate that later
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
did...did you turn it off and on?
Lol yeah

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #26110
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea there is a little paint tray at the top and it takes you into the theme settings

Last edited by chevyrado14; 11-06-2014 at 03:47 PM.
chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:47 PM   #26111
stonehenge

Figured out the softkeys. I had the navbar theme toggled on but not the overall theme toggle.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #26112
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

looks like vga resolution. why so grainy?

Old 11-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #26113
stonehenge

probably because I uploaded it straight into tapatalk instead of imgur or something

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

http://phandroid.com/2014/11/06/lg-g...p-screenshots/

First comment says it looks worse than touchwiz.... Lol what...

Touchwiz = blue/green/orange combo. LGs stock skin is pretty clean and they do a decent job of using white/grey/teal.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-06-2014, 11:42 PM   #26114
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Hope to see more screen shots. Overall I like the G3's UI. No real complaints here.

Old 11-06-2014, 11:49 PM   #26115
stonehenge

Yeah I was okay with TouchWiz on the GN3 but I definitely prefer LG's. The G3's is better than stock G2 but even stock G2 is pretty nice.

I haven't got to see Sony's or the newer versions of Sense.

Motorola doesn't count anymore since they're mostly vanilla now, which is a good thing. MotoBlur pls.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #26116
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

if the S4 is getting it, wifeys Note3 should too

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

dat korean g3 lullipup http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...oid-l-t2931192
Old 11-07-2014, 06:38 PM   #26117
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Just got done reading up on it.

We need kernel sauce sooooo bad

Old 11-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #26118
stonehenge

it looks pretty damned complete, they're moving fast with this update

same with that sammy build in the video. source has only been out for a week. I wonder if they got it earlier?
Old 11-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #26119
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

google updated mah mailz. bamf new layout

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #26120
stonehenge

new gmail, maps, calendar, etc look good

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

and the new gmail supports exchange so I can have my work and gmail in one app now
Old 11-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #26121
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
it looks pretty damned complete, they're moving fast with this update

same with that sammy build in the video. source has only been out for a week. I wonder if they got it earlier?
I imagine all the mfg's had it when Google first released the Developer Preview and or mfg's received another version.

Old 11-08-2014, 05:59 AM   #26122
stonehenge

Makes sense, moto is already pushing soak tests out. I like it. I know we want AOSP as soon as we can but giving it to OEMs a little early makes people wait less once the new version drops.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-10-2014, 02:41 AM   #26123
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My N3 better consider me its god
It took a coke bath last night in my truck all that it would display was a static white screen AND NOTHING ELSE

I somehow managed to get it into download mode and odin'd a stock rom
THEN the modem was being a chad, Crashing and going into modem upload mode?
Finally got it operational

Pinche coke

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Pinche chad modem
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:51 AM   #26124
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

chad modem

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:00 AM   #26125
stonehenge

Dnw coke bath

Sent from my LG-D801

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Thinking of flashing something AOSP-based again. Not because this G3 port has any issues but because...

Sent from my LG-D801