Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #51
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

byboo on teh desh
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:16 PM   #52
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #53
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

50k for a show and mah nga sellin swag

SQUAD
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #54
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

breeksqwud
Old 06-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #55
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Rish homeh kwunz

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #56
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

see foo, is workin fine

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

you be sippin on dat syzurps too early
Old 06-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #57
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

surrp be gUD y0

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #58
stonehenge

new Killer Mike album be free: http://foolsgoldrecs.com/runthejewels/
Old 06-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #59
stonehenge

shawty got dat shyna en la vajyna

Video page
Full screen
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #60
stonehenge

firss of da mumf

Video page
Full screen

first line of the lyrics in the video description is:

"Birds singin', snorin', roster crowin', and an alarm clock"

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

btw this video is horrible:

Video page
Full screen

Old 07-02-2013, 04:15 AM   #61
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

florida evans gif repz
Old 07-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #62
stonehenge

Old 07-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #63
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

a true CV song

bump dat shet wunz

Video page
Full screen
Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #64
stonehenge

kinda like kinda dnw

pretty sure its the autotune shit that makes me not want
Old 07-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #65
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wun

bamp dat shet in teh CeeVee

you will not regret

so wut if utotuunz
Old 07-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #66
stonehenge

got ride to work today so couldn't bump. will test it tomorrow
Old 07-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #67
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

k
Old 07-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #68
stonehenge

bumpage was successful

trobak tursday?

Video page
Full screen

ey bish, waitil u see mah dix
Old 07-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #69
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

muh dix
Old 07-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #70
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Video page
Full screen
Old 07-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #71
stonehenge

Old 07-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #72
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you ethan hawke
Old 07-30-2013, 05:02 AM   #73
stonehenge

That means you get shoosted in the end
Old 07-30-2013, 05:30 AM   #74
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

pero was BAMF while i was alive

Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #75
stonehenge

bamf with derp license plate