Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #26
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Download this:
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect....lle-090106.mp3
which is from this:
http://coverville.com/archives/2009/...cover-requests

The last two songs in it are these surprisingly decent songs:
I Used To Love Her by Voodoo Glow Skulls
Killing Me Softly (With His Song) by Youngblood Brass Band

I absolutely hate "Killing Me Softly", except that version there which I had never heard before. That's the first time I've ever not hated that song.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #27
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Saweet! I love shit like this!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #28
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 03-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #29
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rawfl
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #30
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Download this:
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect....lle-090106.mp3
which is from this:
http://coverville.com/archives/2009/...cover-requests

The last two songs in it are these surprisingly decent songs:
I Used To Love Her by Voodoo Glow Skulls
Killing Me Softly (With His Song) by Youngblood Brass Band

I absolutely hate "Killing Me Softly", except that version there which I had never heard before. That's the first time I've ever not hated that song.

vgs covers charlie brown too i like it

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #31
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I have always seriously hated this fucking song, but this one performance I really enjoy...

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #32
Aachener

Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:

Video page
Full screen
Aachener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #33
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Video page
Full screen

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #34
Hornz

Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:Hornz will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

This was just released a few days ago. It's gonna be on the new pop goes punk 5. I'm excited for the album.

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by theholycow; 09-16-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Fixed Youtube embedding
Hornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #35
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I like most of the Punk Goes _____ albums that I've heard.

oh and 2 posts in almost 3 years?

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #36
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

but so is the original

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #37
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

this is not new or anything but I still dig it. just re heard it the other day.

Same artist, same song, just different style.

Video page
Full screen
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #38
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I'm told that the mosh pits at his shows are brutal.