Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-14-2010, 06:04 AM   #2201
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just attempted to flash the theme. Hopefully I didnt fuck it up.

That shits pops up every time I plug it in. I will try searching. Didnt even realize I said pooping

Yes I didnt fuck up. All I did wash push the status bar stuff, gonna leave everything else alone.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Does the X only report the battery life so often? Extended Controls lets you set the battery percentage but it only shows in increments of 10%

Last edited by MikeH; 08-14-2010 at 05:59 AM.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:25 AM   #2202
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

So who here is getting the droid 2?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

And when is flash going to be available for the X?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:35 AM   #2203
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

i have a few months til i get rid of the curv2
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #2204
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

X will get flash when it gets FroYo. Which is supposedly late this summer.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #2205
MikeH
waffler

See this yet Juan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDroid
BirdRain Toolbox is Born! I'm in the process of packaging up our recovery environment while bird tried to get Froyo running. Sadly we will have to get sleep before we expect to get the recovery environment out. I hope to have an .APK out very shortly (today or tomorrow) which will allow for one click root (from the source this time) and once rooted and busybox is in place (which will also be my build), then you will be presented with the option to install our recovery. This DOES NOT unlock or bypass the bootloader. It works like the Milestone approach, only bird found a method of doing it MUCH sooner (21 binaries I think were skipped) and I packaged it up to work much like a ramdisk so it's very well contained and as a result, much safer (though still not nearly as safe as a custom recovery flash would be). We made a video to demo the recovery, adb access, and proof that /system is our for the taking but it's 1080p, must be edited down for YouTube and I MUST get some sleep finally so it will be cut/uploaded as soon as I'm up. More news as it's available.

Video page
Full screen
Old 08-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #2206
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Does the X only report the battery life so often? Extended Controls lets you set the battery percentage but it only shows in increments of 10%
Motos report in 10% increments until 15%. That is something that roms changed on the D1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
So who here is getting the droid 2?
Our X's have a better camera, bigger screen, non Dallas Cowboys color scheme, and HDMI out.

X > D2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
i have a few months til i get rid of the curv2
If you move to an android phone, you wont be disappointed. I had a curve and storm. The Droid, Eris, and X were all better phones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
See this yet Juan?

Video page
Full screen
Can't see the whole quote or the video on TT.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #2207
MikeH
waffler

Basically they are hoping to release the recovery VERY soon and that they are working on packaging up Froyo from the developer phone so we can flash it to ours.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #2208
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:datrecovery:
Old 08-14-2010, 06:58 PM   #2209
MikeH
waffler

My widgets always get cut off and I have to restart my phone to fix it. Readding the widget doesnt do anything. I think its an ADW issue, does launcher pro have a transparent app drawer yet?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #2210
stonehenge

Do you have any kind of task killer running? Mine kept killing them

LP doesn't have a transparent drawer, which annoyed me at first but now IDGAF
Old 08-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #2211
MikeH
waffler

No task killer. Its like the Widgets get shifted to the right a little and get cut off. I just ordered the entended battery, I guess it fits under the stock cover.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:01 PM   #2212
stonehenge

I don't think its the stock cover but it looks almost stock and is only 1mm thicker than stock so should fit in a TPU.

As for the widgets, wtg dunno. My BW did that when I updated but after removing the widget and re-adding, it never happened again.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #2213
MikeH
waffler

People were saying it fits under the stock cover unless they were lying.

Yeah I dunno what the deal is, its weird.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #2214
stonehenge

Oh well, FIDIL
Old 08-15-2010, 12:39 AM   #2215
MikeH
waffler

Checkout Wordfued, its like Words w/ Friends for the iPhone.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #2216
stonehenge

Me and my wife have been playing it all week. I try to play words whenever possible. In one game she played THRUST and FILTH and I played BONED and for some reason, it let me play VAGI
Old 08-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #2217
MikeH
waffler

Nice

Verizon has TPU cases for the X now but they are 20 bucks.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #2218
stonehenge

Yeah they had them when I got my phone but they only had the pink, purple, and blue. Wanted black.

Plus $8 ftw
Old 08-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #2219
MikeH
waffler

I just realized them online. I must have skipped over them before or thought they were regular silicon.

WTF is up with not being able to take the safe filter of YouTube? Pretty lame that I have to use the mobile site.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #2220
stonehenge

Wow, just noticed that, I rarely use the youtube app. That is gey.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:41 AM   #2221
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I thought it was pretty stupid. I guess its the carriers decision.

Are you still running the Evo theme?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Has Shaggy rooted?
Old 08-15-2010, 02:58 AM   #2222
stonehenge

Yep, still using the evo theme and prolly shaggz hasn't rooted.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:16 AM   #2223
MikeH
waffler

Did you download MetaMorph and all that? All I did was push the framework.apk and service.jar. What all else does it theme?
Old 08-15-2010, 04:45 AM   #2224
MikeH
waffler

Was randomly swiping back and forth between screens and a video starting playing out of nowhere.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:55 AM   #2225
stonehenge

Metamorph changes the icons and a few images in some apps. Not many apps are effected. I just checked and it looks like it modifies the alarm clock, gmail, music, settings, and youtube. Most likely they are just icon changes.

As for the random video playing...