Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-02-2011, 05:27 AM   #26
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV-X View Post
Wow, this was an active forum, I need to turn email notification on.

1) Nobody asked me to come here. I just did a TOOOON of research.
2) If people didn't get stupid, I wouldn't care if you drank. But it never fails. Even when we say don't bring alcohol. People get drunk as FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUn and act stupid. But besides that it was the Church's rule and I didn't see it to be something that would be a problem... You have to admit it was better than Taco Bell with the cops kicking you out every few hours.

3) For the three that got tickets (totaling 11 tickets). I went to court with them and I told them to call me up as a witness and none of them did, so I couldn't help get the tickets excused. You have to at least give me credit for showing up in court. I was ready to go to battle for everyone. And that event convinced the church to sit down with the county and discuss what/who we are.
1) I'm the only local guy here.

2) Taco Bell was THE shit back in the day. But, that's my professional OG opinion. Like everything else, it got overrun by a new, more retarded, generation that still don't seem to understand that if you don't do stupid shit, the cops don't care because in their eyes, at least you're not out racing and selling drugs. It's always a select few that should have been Darwined out that ruin it for everyone.

3) I did give you credit. However, those cops came over to 7-11 with raging hard-ons just chomping at the bit to write everyone for everything they could. 4 of us were standing on the curb (I was a passenger), drinking sodas and eating candy bars deciding where to go. Windows down, cars turned off. So, 2 exhaust tickets were written, and one tint ticket. I didn't start handing out the smart ass attitude and the f'in ridiculous comments until the cops got retarded.

But, I'll have you know, I will print this off, and if I attend one of the meets this year, I'll have a copy in my glovebox and I'll take it to court if I get any kind of equipment ticket from my house, to your lot, and on the way back. Not calling your bluff, but giving you an opportunity to prove yourself. And trust me, I've got a good chance of getting pulled over. The last one confiscated my tags because my truck was "too low" (that one was bullshit), and my windows were only 4% along with a 14" 5% tint strip on the windshield.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:06 AM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg, VA)

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:13 AM   #28
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #29
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg, VA)

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #30
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Sounds like someone gets paid by the cops to plan a meet so that every local cop could fill their quota
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #31
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
Sounds like someone gets paid by the cops to plan a meet so that every local cop could fill their quota
Nah man.... Spotsylvania County, VA. Police entrapment capital of the world.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #32
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

u could make t-shirts

"I got my tags pulled at the church meet of 2011!"
Old 05-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #33
REV-X

REV-X has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
1) I'm the only local guy here.

2) Taco Bell was THE shit back in the day. But, that's my professional OG opinion. Like everything else, it got overrun by a new, more retarded, generation that still don't seem to understand that if you don't do stupid shit, the cops don't care because in their eyes, at least you're not out racing and selling drugs. It's always a select few that should have been Darwined out that ruin it for everyone.

3) I did give you credit. However, those cops came over to 7-11 with raging hard-ons just chomping at the bit to write everyone for everything they could. 4 of us were standing on the curb (I was a passenger), drinking sodas and eating candy bars deciding where to go. Windows down, cars turned off. So, 2 exhaust tickets were written, and one tint ticket. I didn't start handing out the smart ass attitude and the f'in ridiculous comments until the cops got retarded.

But, I'll have you know, I will print this off, and if I attend one of the meets this year, I'll have a copy in my glovebox and I'll take it to court if I get any kind of equipment ticket from my house, to your lot, and on the way back. Not calling your bluff, but giving you an opportunity to prove yourself. And trust me, I've got a good chance of getting pulled over. The last one confiscated my tags because my truck was "too low" (that one was bullshit), and my windows were only 4% along with a 14" 5% tint strip on the windshield.
I agree with everything you say.

2) We don't condone street racing(in fact, I am very against it) and we kick people out that are reckeless/retarded. Unfortunately that is the large majority and they don't care for being kicked out or being told that can't do things. So they have sought refuge else where. At the same time, that will be the demise "of else where." For the last 4 weeks, I have heard people racing I-95 for AAAALLL night long until about 2:00 AM.

3) Simply put, it was wrong what the Sheriff's Department did. Even when we went to court I was disgusted by a testimony of one of the rookies. It is what it is, I could do nothing from the seats of the court room. I understand WHY they did what they did, but the execution was handled very poorly. Being former military, I am very combative, very protective of my "things." I was ready to go to war against the Sheriff's Department, but they actually come through for us (but it was too late to fix the ticket things). And I was read to go to war against the other meet, but the one who has authority over me asked me to stop fighting...

The lesson here is to let go, let God and be patient. I am tired of fighting, especially with "else where." Even if it's just me and my staff, I will keep running REV-X, the same.

I will stand by what I said. If you get pulled over tell them you are going to a church function called REV-X. REV-X is officially a church-ran outreach that is circled around cars/trucks/bikes. PM me and I will even give you cell phone number, you can have them call me and ask for Pastor Sean.

Last edited by REV-X; 05-02-2011 at 04:38 PM.
REV-X is offline   Reply With Quote