Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #19176
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

size of battery looks awkward to me but it be the same height as wifi and signal, think its the width of the numbers throwing it off

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

oh and I hate my mercury tpu, its nice quality and fit was but hate how greasy it gets compared to matte diztronic.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #19177
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Might as well send for free, you never give me anything.

And yeah I thinks its the thickness and boxiness that makes the numbers look taller

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:09 AM   #19178
MikeH
waffler

the cutouts are nicer than the diz because they put a step on them. but it gets nasty pretty quick because i haz pretty oily skin
Old 08-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #19179
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oily mofo. How much was it and what color is it?

Old 08-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #19180
MikeH
waffler

was $8 and is a light blue. if you wants it give me 10 and ill send you it and the xbox and ps3 games i have with it. cant remember what i have though
Old 08-02-2012, 03:43 AM   #19181
stonehenge

You drive a hard bargain will probably take you up on that offer since my blue one is haxd chinese cheapy.

Plus $2 for random games? DFW

Old 08-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #19182
MikeH
waffler

i check teh games when i get home
Old 08-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #19183
stonehenge

As long as I kinda half like at least one of them then its worth it lol

Old 08-02-2012, 04:27 AM   #19184
MikeH
waffler

Resistance 2, Assassins Brotherhood, Hot Pursuit and Fifa 11. Will probs ship them without cases though otherwise it will cost me like $6 to ship everything
Old 08-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #19185
stonehenge

Don't have any of those, fuckin score

Old 08-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #19186
stonehenge

lemme check fundages and see if I can give you more to get the cases lol

Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #19187
MikeH
waffler

Lemme know, wasn't thinking the stack would be so thick but would only need like an extra $3.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:16 AM   #19188
stonehenge

How about $15? An extra $2 for your troubles

Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 AM   #19189
MikeH
waffler

That's a deal.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #19190
stonehenge

Old 08-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #19191
MikeH
waffler

Old 08-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #19192
stonehenge

sent the $

Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #19193
MikeH
waffler

got it. sext me, i mean text me your address again.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #19194
stonehenge

Your new number ends is 185 right? Can't remember if I updated it or not.

Old 08-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #19195
MikeH
waffler

Yeah that's the new one. Old one ended in 2664
Old 08-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #19196
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

So I just got my first android phone. I know, I'm getting old and kinda lost touch with technology for the last couple years.

picked up a GS3.
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #19197
stonehenge

I'm assuming it isn't on VZW so you should be good to go if you feel like doing any root/rom shenanigans.

Mike, will sext addy in a minute.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #19198
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

no haz VZW in canadialand. It's with Bell. Probably rock it stock for a bit until I get comfortable/bored with it then fuck around.

So all this root/rom shit, does it just mostly change the look of the phone? I read about a little functionality difference but most of it seems like a bunch of fucking around for not much gain.

What's the best/biggest difference with a modded phone over stock?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

take for instance, top post this page. Mike complaining about size of battery numbers. IDGAF about little shit like that
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #19199
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #19200
stonehenge

Themes are part of it but plenty of functionality is added. You can over/underclock your processor, get free tethering, change tracks using volume keys, change your lockscreen, wake the phone with volume keys, block ads, customize toggles in drop-down, speed improvements overall, etc