Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #23226
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

been trying to force the play store update no bueno so far lol

for the
Old 04-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #23227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol maybe they haven't actually started pushing it, i'll keep an eye on it today though
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #23228
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea im watching twitter for the apk.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #23229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl apparently i am over my dropbox limit, didn't know that the shared folder counts towards my space.

so if a group wants to share 5gb of stuff, they EACH have to pay for 5gb (or get it elsewhere with offers and referrals)? that's fairly lame.

fidil will delete the couple things that aren't in the android folder, i don't use it anyway
Old 04-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #23230
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i have a 50gb box account with hardly anything in it lol just got it a few weeks ago.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #23231
stonehenge

50gb O_O is that free?

The only thing I was using my db for was a game. I have a game that saves my progress and whatnot to a folder. When I play the game on my laptop, it doesn't have all that saved progress. So I just sync that folder with dropbox and have my progress in both places.

I rarely play on the laptop though so I can just copy it over when I do.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #23232
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea i got the 50 for free as a promo. lemme check if its still going on.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #23233
stonehenge

rofl deleted the game shit and I'm still at 2.5gb/2.5gb, the Android folder must be using it all. Maybe we should get rid of some old stuff? Or move to Box
Old 04-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #23234
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

box is back at 5gb for free. was a short promo i got in on.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #23235
stonehenge

looks like i already signed up for box

i have no memory of this

was 5gb when i signed up apparently. still double what db gives me. Lemme see if I can find some free offers for db somewhere

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

brb referring a "friend" for 16gb

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

fak, 500mb per friend lol how many email addresses do i have...
Old 04-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #23236
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 04-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #23237
stonehenge

125mb for linking twitter to db
125mb for following @dropbox
125mb for tweeting about dropbox
125mb for giving feedback "I like Dropbox because:" and I entered "It's bamf." lol

i guess that'll do for now lol
Old 04-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #23238
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'll move all the wallpapers out of DB since I dont think anyone uses them anyways. Will free up space.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #23239
stonehenge

well i have 3gb now and 4gb if i do a couple referrals so you can leave them if you want. i use wallbase and some on my phone but others may use it
Old 04-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #23240
MikeH
waffler

moved it anyways. nobody adds to it but me anyways.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

should free up another GB or so.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #23241
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just did a bunch of the free space things got up to 3.4gb on mine.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #23242
stonehenge

i don't have fb but i did the twitter and feedback ones. will refer a couple later and i should be at 4gb. that plus the wallpapers should leave plenty of space.

just wore out the theme chooser and app folders thanks mikes

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

now i need to make the market think i'm in australia https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

currently trying to get Android installed on a Touchpad for a coworker. Seems pretty straightforward but this command that is supposed to actually install everything isn't doing shit.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #23243
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

new play store

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/09...-store-4-0-25/

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

fffuuuu mediafire is blocked at work must download on phone! lol
Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #23244
stonehenge

got android to install using my mac instead of fgt winders laptop

lemme get dat market apk
Old 04-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #23245
MikeH
waffler

new TWRP too
Old 04-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #23246
stonehenge

is like christmas
Old 04-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #23247
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Manually updated my playstore today. I do enjoy the new setup

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:05 AM   #23248
MikeH
waffler

Not sure if I like the new TWRP layout
Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #23249
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

guy on gmfs has gnex for $200

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:20 AM   #23250
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Not sure if I like the new TWRP layout
havent flashed it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
guy on gmfs has gnex for $200
notbad

mike?