Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #2126
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No repz for damn near free protectors?

Do want custom recovery tho!
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #2127
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

rep added for the stealth
Old 08-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #2128
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

My bad Mike, will rep when I get back to computah
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #2129
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

been reading up on the ally and they now have custom roms available so its only a matter of time until 2.2 comes along.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #2130
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nice! Install a recovery and play with some roms! Lol
Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #2131
MikeH
waffler

Juan how should I root? The one click or the long way?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #2132
stonehenge

Up to you but one click works great. I did it after the sbf and it worked great.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #2133
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

http://www.wirefly.com/template/simp...fb&refcode=811

Droid 2 is coming out tonight at midnight!

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #2134
stonehenge

Eris, black with chrome accents.
Droid, black with gold accents.
Incredible, black with red accents.
X, black/charcoal with chrome and red accents.
LG Ally, bitch is black.

Motorola Devour, I almost forgot this poor bastard. It isn't black but at least it is all one color with matching accents (silver with black accents). Looks better than the 2-tone

Droid 2, DALLAS COWBOYS FTW BITCHES Chrome and Blue:

I'm hoping that in person, the front is a darker chrome and not really shiny. If they had made it all dark blue with silver accents, it wouldn't be so bad but the chrome top piece is wtf.

And it's too bad they had to give it the ghey color scheme because it is a nice phone:

Video page
Full screen

Same screen, size, camera, form factor as D1
Same processor, ram, graphics, fm radio as the X

It is what would happen if the X and the D1 fukt.

Even if it were black though... I love my 4.3"
Old 08-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #2135
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Up to you but one click works great. I did it after the sbf and it worked great.
Alright cool, I downloaded that Universal Root that Chev posted and I'm thinking about using that.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #2136
stonehenge

The one I used is just for the X. Just has two big ass buttons "Root Me " and "Unroot Me "
Old 08-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #2137
MikeH
waffler

The one he posted is an app and you do it all from your phone. Might just use the one you did tho.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #2138
stonehenge

ah okay well that may be easier then, haven't tried it.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #2139
MikeH
waffler

It does a bunch of different devices. Here's an article I found on it.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/08...reak-and-more/
Old 08-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #2140
stonehenge

Nice, worth a try.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #2141
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I think I'm gonna try it out.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:58 AM   #2142
MikeH
waffler

Probably gonna use this theme. Its plain and simple.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...n-droid-x.html
Old 08-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #2143
stonehenge

Yeah, was that yesterday. I like the black and white. The only thing I didn't like it that it said evo on the drop down lol
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #2144
MikeH
waffler

That's the thing I didn't like too but I'm sure I could live with it over the NexTheme status icons.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #2145
stonehenge

I don't mind the NexTheme icons but I think I'm gonna try the EvoLution one in a few minutes lol

That or this sense one:

http://alldroid.org/default.aspx?g=p...=6748#post6748
Old 08-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #2146
MikeH
waffler

I saw that one too. I like the REVOlution theme better minus the evolution notification part.

If you want a simple battery widget check out battstatt. If you set up ADW right you can get it to kinda blend into BW.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #2147
stonehenge

will check it out, although i'm back to LauncherPro again
Old 08-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #2148
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

anyone running UD Xtreme notice how fast it boots??
Old 08-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #2149
stonehenge

sorry brah, can't help you with that problem
Old 08-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #2150
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

no problem! its badass! It boots in like 20 seconds