Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #76
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
guess i took it wrong way then they would win...my friends and cuz = losers
Yeah and besides my one successful friend, I don't think the others did much at all
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #77
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No fucking way these are screenshots of actual gameplay: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/...ml?sid=6231975
Old 10-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #78
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT
You have requested http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/...ml?sid=6231975
The requested web page is categorized as Games.
Access to the requested web page is denied
Old 10-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #79
stonehenge

Evil IT

They are screenshots of Gran Turismo 5 but the graphics are unbelievable. I don't think the PS3 is capable of those graphics (not at any sexy framerates anyway...) but who knows, they have been working on that game for years so they may have tweaked everything perfectly

btw beat D2!!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #80
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
No fucking way these are screenshots of actual gameplay: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/...ml?sid=6231975
cant see.

Dante's inferno looks badass. will probably get

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #81
stonehenge

GT5 looks sick but I usually have fun when the game is a LITTLE more arcade style and a little less simulation. GTs are so realistic that I suck at them most the time lol
Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #82
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
GT5 looks sick but I usually have fun when the game is a LITTLE more arcade style and a little less simulation. GTs are so realistic that I suck at them most the time lol
rofl true. i always cut thru the tight turns and went straight thru teh grass

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #83
stonehenge

me too
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #84
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan, you want D2? If you buying it, then I'll beat it
Old 10-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #85
stonehenge

I'll buy it from you whenever you finish it, I be jk whenever I say "OMG ALMOST DONE WITH D1" lol, I have a bunch of other games that I need to beat, not just D1 so when you're done, you're done, don't rush it brah
Old 12-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #86
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Bump. Just got my ps3 it was an early christmas present from mah lady. She got me GTA for it too. Im gonna hit up the gamestop tonight to see what they have on the preowned rack. I love this thing already lol.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #87
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gta ftw.
wait a month or so for dantes inferno imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #88
stonehenge

You're just gonna keep liking it more. GTA is definitely great. I'm probably forgetting some but this is my list so far:

GTA IV
Resistance: Fall of Man
Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition
Dirt
Dirt 2
Army of Two
Metal Gear Solid 3
Lego Star Wars
Demon's Souls
Dead Space

and I've played these a lot with my friend:
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
Assassin's Creed I

Then there are a shitload of other ones I want (MW2, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 1/2, Oblivion GOTY, Prototype, more) but I need to beat some of these first lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Oh yeah and you should register for PSN and download some Demos. They are free
Old 12-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #89
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

dirt 2 and gt5 are def on my list. i want little big planet too i downloaded th demo its a pretty cool game. i might try mw2 too.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #90
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
=
Oh yeah and you should register for PSN and download some Demos. They are free
already done
Old 12-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #91
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

who here has MW2?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #92
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
already done
I'm a demo whoar
Old 12-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #93
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha im gonna download the gt5 one tonight i think
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #94
stonehenge

I tried it, I suck BAD at gt5 I like the Dirt style racing better. Not offroad but less simulation. GT5 is so damn simulated that I can't keep the car on the road most the time

But at the same time, i don't like the ones that are REALLY arcade like the old need for speeds. The newest NFS (Shift) is pretty badass though.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #95
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i usually suck bad at gt too but its so realistic i gotta have it lol i had all the other ones on ps1 and 2 too.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #96
stonehenge

I noticed in the demo that there was an option that I THINK controls the driving physics and it was set to "Professional". In the demo you can't change it though. I'll let my friend buy the game and then I'll change that to "Idiot" and see if I can handle it because the tracks/cars/customization/etc are amazing in the GTs.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #97
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha in the older ones i think you could tun on auto braking and stuff so it was a little easier to handle.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #98
stonehenge

That's not even the issue, if I'm too dumb to press the brakes then I deserve to spin off into a wall I just need it to be a little forgiving sometimes.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #99
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha im lookin thru the car list and found these

DREAMWORKS SKG
DreamworksHasbro Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1967 (Bumblebee) “Transformers” ‘07
DreamworksHasbro Chevrolet Camaro Concept (Bumblebee) “Transformers” ‘07
DreamworksHasbro Saleen S281 Pursuit (Barricade) “Transformers” 07
DreamworksHasbro Hummer H2 Ambulance (Ratchet) “Transformers” 07
DreamworksHasbro GMC 4500 Top Kick Pickup (Ironhide) “Transformers” ‘07
DreamworksHasbro Peterbuilt 1980’s Semi Truck (Optimus Prime) “Transformers” ‘07

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

WIN!

LUCASFILM LTD
Lucasfilm Ltd. Ford “Deuce” Coupe “American Graffiti” ‘32
Lucasfilm Ltd. BelAir “American Graffiti” ‘55
Lucasfilm Ltd. Impala “Amreican Graffiti” ‘58
Lucasfilm Ltd. Mercury “American Graffiti” ‘49
Old 12-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #100
stonehenge

oh shit you can get a Top Kick WTF and a fuckin Peterbilt!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

'99 Fleetwood DeVille