Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #78651
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ty
Would show ring but no has pic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 08-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #78652
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nUdz then?

congrats brah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #78653
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Flowers have always been expensive as fuck. I always went to Costco and snagged a dozen of whatever for 15-20 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Well... I are engaged again
Damn I hope this is the last time lulz

Why?

Old 08-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #78654
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol. Insanity huh?? My first marriage was a joke, as I found out the hard way.. I'm hoping this one is legit

Old 08-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #78655
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

FBGM

Sent from my teepee
Old 08-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #78656
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

best of luck yaybo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #78657
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching black hawk down

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

fgt kittah threw up again wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #78658
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cao & Keeler no happy for yay?

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #78659
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had a manic-depressive day. Not me, but my day. Various shit went wrong, bunch of shit went really right.

Went to common junkyard to buy 2 OEM wheelcovers (previously had only 3). Arrived and realized that some time in the last week I lost one. Got the two nasty beat-up ones. Afraid to put them on until I devise a retainer system.

Went home, nommed some yummy nomz, went to my usual self-service junkyard. Broke my only decent ratchet. Busted my balls jacking up an Isuzu Hombre thinking I'd get a clutch slave cylinder, turned out they went internal somewhere between 1994 and 1997...no good. Did get most of the foam thingy that goes between the floor and the transmission around the shifter, has never had a whole one, only a part of one.

When all was said and done I got a whole bunch of stuff for very little money. Forgot to look for some stuff I need, though.

When I got home, an Amazon order was there waiting and it was better than expected.

Wife talked to a guy who owes her dad a favor. He's getting me a whole set of those wheelcovers for free, probably in better shape than the ones I have.

Planning to go to HF and invest in a variety of ratchets...now I finally have an excuse to get nice ones. Gotta make sure I can squeeze the budget for it.

Walmart brand queso dip: Pretty good.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #78660
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dip looks

just woke up. long nap

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #78661
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

I really haven't done shit today mowed the yard tried to nap fgt parrot succeeded in keeping that from happening now is making meatloaf since I didn't get to make it last week cause Kroger was sold out o'meatz

Sent from my iPhone using big floppy donkey dicks
Old 08-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #78662
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #78663
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

left testicle hurts too for some reason

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #78664
stonehenge

Old 08-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #78665
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I posted that on fb the other day and got nothing was kinda disappointed

Old 08-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #78666
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
left testicle hurts too for some reason
To Mash fapz :IMO:

Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #78667
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nahh. felt the hurting after i woke up. no fapz. cant fapz. no wanna damage it more

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #78668
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
:lol I posted that on fb the other day and got nothing was kinda disappointed

just another reason for ffb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
nahh. felt the hurting after i woke up. no fapz. cant fapz. no wanna damage it more :uhohkittah
prob excalibur did a lil clawing on it while you were sleeping
Old 08-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #78669
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

feels bad man. think it twisted or something

also, there aint shit on tv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #78670
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

13 ghosts on syfy shannel

Old 08-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #78671
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching walking tall. again

FIDIL zookeeper on starz

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

dunno if i posted this befoer. stopped at store yesterday for some snakz. got 3 monsters for $5. some hawt fraiz and some bimbo pan so fluffy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #78672
stonehenge

good nomz run

gonna go to rents for dinner in an hour or two

found out that QT has bamf iced tea. They have sweetened and unsweet of normal iced tea, mango black tea, and papaya/pineapple green tea. Got a 32oz of dat mango, was so nom
Old 08-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #78673
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o lawd want some nomz. aint shit here to grub

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #78674
stonehenge

i nommin sunflower seeds
Old 08-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #78675
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think greek yogurt ibought went bad

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

girl with the dragon tattoo coming up on starz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works