Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #24076
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

After working out a few small kinks (flashing SuperSU and removing koush's Superuser, setting root to apps and adb, and removing a couple duplicate apps) CM10.2 feels pretty nice. Got all my apps/data restored and no issues that I can see so far.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

The duplicate apps were calendar and clock. Probably has something to do with the gapps I flashed.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #24077
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

flashed this mornings jellybro during staff meeting

dat Focal

need to play with it a bit

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Focal is nice. So far the only issues I have seen are that the HDR sucks (but that's probably a GNex hardware issue), the "automatic" magic wand setting makes Focal FC when taking pics (not a big deal, just leave it off), and their quick-gallery thing is a little screwy (kinda buggy, easy to delete pics on accident).

Overall I like it, I'll keep using it, I just won't use HDR, auto pimp, or the built in gallery thing.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #24078
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

phone be fgtry today.
well mroe like tmo was complete fgt today. dropped data every fucking 5 minutes it seems.

battery at its lowest ive ever had it get when i didnt even use it much

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #24079
stonehenge

Shitty signal will kick a batteries ass
Old 07-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #24080
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yehh thats why i switched over to fuck tmo. broke ass nigas

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #24081
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1201
also http://forum.xda-developers.com/foru...?f=1198section

So mash Nook Simple Touch development and stuff.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #24082
stonehenge

here's that hacker keyboard apk btw. Got it from here.

it is a bit small when you enable everything but having all the extra keys is pretty handy sometimes
Old 07-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #24083
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Your direct link didn't work but I clicked the first download link in the thread you posted and got it.

I'm glad you posted. I was going to look for a keyboard today and I totally forgot about that one. What I'd really like is a keyboard just like the stock one, except with slide gestures for numbers and symbols near their position on a regular keyboard. Like 'W' would have slide gestures for 2 and @. Not sure what would have to be done about some of the corner keys with too much adjacent stuff.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:05 PM   #24084
stonehenge

yeah that would be nice

there is a really nice SSH client called Juice that has a little "drawer" that pops up above whatever keyboard you are using and has the arrows, tab, ctrl, etc. I tried it on my phone and it's bamf but it requires 4.0+
Old 07-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #24085
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Requires 4.0+? I'll never have it.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:15 PM   #24086
stonehenge

it really is a bamf app, it's too bad that it won't work on your phone at least

or do you not really use SSH in your setup at work?
Old 07-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #24087
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I use ssh, but almost never mobile...I rarely do much admin work mobile, mostly desktop. I do use ssh on the iPad sometimes, and that fucker's keyboard has enough screen space to be close enough to full-size that I can type on it as fast as touch-typing on a real keyboard. I feel like Data on Star Trek The Next Generation as my fingers fly across a virtual keyboard and make surprisingly satisfying thunk sounds as they hit the screen.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #24088
stonehenge

:datThunk:

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

installed this on the nook, works well: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.SoftKeys
Old 07-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #24089
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

4.3 on the N4 is quite literally a joke. I can't believe the lack of oversight and QC at Google.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #24090
stonehenge

Is cm 10.2 any better? 10.2 is running great on my phone so far.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #24091
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Not yet, due to kernel issues. JWR factory images are missing GPU driver updates, and JSS AOSP builds have problems with screen tearing and random freezes when typing. The response from JBQ about the factory image screwup was quite literally "sorry about that."

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 PM   #24092
stonehenge

damn, i would expect to see something like that happen to the GNex or old N7 before they'd let it happen to le flagship
Old 08-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #24093
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Flashed my NST back to pre-root backup. Now installing 1.2 update and burning NookManager to MicroSD. Looks like it'll fit that unused 64MB card and waste the 2GB but everybody says to use a big card, not sure why, so I'm using the 2GB...I'll erase it as necessary. In a few more minutes I will root with NookMangler.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Booted NookManager MicroSD. Enabled wifi and ADB. Connected to wifi ADB. Using androidscreencast to see it on my computer for no good reason since NookManager doesn't use a touch interface.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Yeah, this NookManager stuff beats the shit out of the crap I was doing before.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Juan, you may want this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rotationlocker
Lets you rotate between landscape and portrait and lock the orientation.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Juan, where do I find Android settings now that I've NookMangled it? And how do I install keyboard?
Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #24094
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche cao turning into chriz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #24095
stonehenge

Copy the keyboard apk to /system/app and use nook color tools app to enable it.

I think the nook color tools app also let's you access Android settings that are hidden in the Nooks default UI
Old 08-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #24096
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ok, that's what I thought...Nook Color Tools was installed by TouchNooter but not by NookManager. I thought maybe I was missing something. I guess I have to acquire Nook Color Tools apk.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #24097
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

USB host mode/OTG for NST:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki.../USB_host_mode
Old 08-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #24098
stonehenge

Nook color tools is on xda somewhere.

I haven't looked at OTG yet but I should since I have a cable already.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #24099
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Found it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=868366

Also, I don't like Softkeys. Button Savior came on TouchNooter and it was way better, it was easier to show/hide, easier to configure, and more out-of-the-way.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.smart.swkey
Old 08-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #24100
stonehenge

haven't had any issues with softkeys but will definitely try out button savior