Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #23201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it looks a little weird but its handy, i mean how often do you actually click those other settings that are currently at the top? We have toggles for that shit.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #23202
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

think it would look better if dark xylon didnt have a switch. i never use wifi or bluetooth from settings, get to them from toggles.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #23203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i flashed a xylon nightly last night. made the mistake of flashing the gapps posted by the dude who does the nightlies. came with xenoamp music player and some other nonsense and no play store. I think it may have been an "add on" and not really gapps but they were in his gapps folder.

Deleted nonsense and flashed legit gapps. All is well.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #23204
MikeH
waffler

I use the "minimal" ones from the N4 section
Old 04-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #23205
stonehenge

i really want to build my own using one of the minimal ones plus a few things like gmail and titanium but im lazy and for some reason always have bad luck when it comes to making/signing flashable stuff

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

wait nvm for gapps i would just open one with 7zip and add/remove shit huh
Old 04-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #23206
MikeH
waffler

yup. I keep everything that's in play store out of gapps though. then use TB to restore them.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #23207
stonehenge

good idea, will just add TiBu
Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 AM   #23208
MikeH
waffler

kernels with mpdecision are definitely smoother, but they drain battery more so it comes at a cost. not sure how chris runs the stock kernel.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #23209
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm getting 4-4.5 hours of SOT with Faux' enhanced stock kernel at 75%+ screen brightness all the time. These guys that report ridiculous numbers are almost surely doing it with only 1 core running, no sync and the screen at basically zero brightness.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Bit of a side question, but would it be possible to relock the bootloader yet keep root? With my new job I need to actually use this thing as a phone and have it work with some proprietary software that obviously won't work on unsecured devices. Might even have to go back to stock everything.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #23210
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

blind ass niga needing full brightness. can see my n4 screen clearly @ zero brightness inside.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:53 AM   #23211
stonehenge

I usually have mine almost full while outside or in well lit room and if lights are off or its night then all the way down

Colors look nice at full brightness though
Old 04-08-2013, 01:59 AM   #23212
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

IMO.

Also it seems like the guy behind air kernel has made it over to the N4. I ran that when I had my NS. Tickles the hell out of me at how nearly every post is someone saying "zomg, so smooth." There is absolutely no difference in any of this shit anymore. Unless mpdecison is turned off (which is silly, QCOM engineers know what works better than amateur devs) none of these other tweaks make any difference. Hell they may actually make the phone run worse.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #23213
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

when im outside its usually walking dont use it like that. or im in shade. fts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #23214
stonehenge

Since flashing Xylon, my screen will randomly turn off while I'm using the phone. It just goes black. If I hit power, it shows what I was looking at for a second and shows the CRT animation and locks like it should. So its just going black, not locking itself.

Also, while asleep, the screen turns on every few seconds. It doesn't unlock and the screen is just black but it turns on for a second or two then back off. Keeps repeating.

So I guess I'm flashing something today lol
Old 04-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #23215
MikeH
waffler

must be GNex thing
Old 04-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #23216
stonehenge

The last time I tried Xylon it was great. I also had a soft reboot today. Maybe it's a kernel thing. That's usually why I end up with soft reboots. The kernel in this build is "3.0.71-Butter_Weekly_v1.1.1_4.2"

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Oh and I was thinking maybe Daydream had something to do with it. Like it was turning black trying to show a daydream or something. Turned that shit off (it was on by default) and it still does it.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #23217
MikeH
waffler

try carbon
Old 04-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #23218
stonehenge

already have the zip on my phone, put it there this morning

will flash later

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Pretty bamf: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/04...ly-works-on-8/
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #23219
MikeH
waffler

a little late. had to do it the bullshit way when I installed drivers.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #23220
stonehenge

rofl same for my brother a week or so ago

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

dat qHD http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/08...d-qhd-display/

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

cabron booting
Old 04-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #23221
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

just updated a ton of apps in le db
Old 04-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #23222
stonehenge

Old 04-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #23223
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 04-08-2013, 11:59 PM   #23224
MikeH
waffler

gonna update a bunch of themes right now

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

tons of theme chooser themes updated now. some are still uploading.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #23225
stonehenge

http://phandroid.com/2013/04/09/google-play-redesign/

birdmanhandrub.gif

also dispensed to mikes