Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #23176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Need to find the most efficient ROM for the Fassy. Its slow as dicks right now. Not sure if I should try CM7 or CM9 or something instead of JB. IDGAF what version it is as long as its "fast".
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:42 AM   #23177
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

make sure to clear cache regularly. CM7 will probably run worse too. try slim bean and use a minimal gapps package.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

cappy use to run like dick every so often and clearing caches seemed to help
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #23178
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Clearing the cache/dalvik should help like Mike mentioned.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:03 AM   #23179
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hmm it did run fasger right after I flashed it... Brb cache clearing
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #23180
MikeH
waffler

I just got in the habit of clearing it daily.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:05 AM   #23181
stonehenge

cleared cache, we'll see what she says
Old 04-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #23182
MikeH
waffler

Flashed Carbon. Didn't care for AOKP.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #23183
stonehenge

flash Facebook rom

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

FFB

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

so its just going to be a launcher/lockscreen it sounds like

called Home. original
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #23184
MikeH
waffler

Na, Carbon is cool. I ripped out all the bullshit I didn't want since I'm building myself.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #23185
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

must have

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #23186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

has case

so sturdy

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2013, 02:19 AM   #23187
stonehenge

Bamf
Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #23188
MikeH
waffler

hows it feel?
Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #23189
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pretty good. doesnt add much size to phone. the sides are hard and has a rough feel to it pero its soft, i like the feel of it. the back plastic also feels stronger than i first thought it would. def feels well made and like it can take a drop or two. i like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2013, 03:33 AM   #23190
MikeH
waffler

might haz to get if this bumper falls apart
Old 04-05-2013, 03:34 AM   #23191
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do it.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #23192
stonehenge

Read this in a reddit comment talking about in-app purchases in games:

Quote:
Zynga makes so much money off of them that they consider these big spenders their main target audience.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...-07072011.html

FTA:

<10% of users spend money on the games
<1% of users represent a quarter of Zynga's revenue
one zynga user spent over $75,000
there are a number of users spending $10,000+
Old 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #23193
MikeH
waffler

I saw that too. Wonder how many people are now knee deep in debt because of stupid games like that.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #23194
stonehenge

i pretty much refuse to use in-app purchases

i have used them in a few PC games but i only spend money if I've put so much time into it that I think they deserve some money and offer decent stuff for the price. Some free to plays on PC are pretty nice so I don't mind throwing a few dollaz at them when i can.

but thousands? shiiittt I don't think I've spend $20 total between the PC games i've bought stuff in
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #23195
MikeH
waffler

the only time I have ever bought something in a game was to unlock the entire game. otherwise fts, I dont play games nearly enough. i probably have like 20 games on my phone and play them for a total of 5 minutes a week.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #23196
MikeH
waffler

Xylon switched to using linaro toolchain and it be much smoother now
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #23197
stonehenge

Orly

I'm still on Xenon. Might try Xylon again, I liked it last time I tried it.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #23198
stonehenge

Avatar ROM = MIUI had seks with CM10.

Kinda want to try even though I know I wouldn't keep it long.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #23199
MikeH
waffler

I think ChameleonOS is similar to that as well.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #23200
MikeH
waffler

cant decide is having the settings here looks weird or not