Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: teh cartoon thread =D

Can't see any of the videos since I'm on phone but I remember the OG KY Wolf and the goat that nomz errthang. Jesty fuckers. I used to watch all that shit non-stop as a kid.

Do you guys remember the old MTV cartoons? I'm not talking LoonyToons old but probably early 90s or something. Aeon Flux, The Maxx, Beavis & Butthead, Daria, etc. Good shit imo.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #27
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I remember, but B&B was the only really good one from that batch, unless you count Ren & Stimpy (which was MTV-produced but played mostly on Nickelodeon).
Old 02-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #28
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

B&B was by far my favorite but i liked the others also
Old 02-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #29
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
Boobs

black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #30
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I remember, but B&B was the only really good one from that batch, unless you count Ren & Stimpy (which was MTV-produced but played mostly on Nickelodeon).
this

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

also ren and stimpy was voiced by the guy that does fry on futurama i think

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 AM   #31
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
also ren and stimpy was voiced by the guy that does fry on futurama i think
Google confirms it. I learned something new today! Awesome.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #32
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i know my cartoons

Old 02-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #33
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Old 02-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #34
black06
Resident Misanthrope

MTV revives Beavis and Butthead....supposed to return in 2011
Old 02-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #35
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...HQYVIYx3xAJRtM

Really, though, I think this is gonna suck. Mike Judge is a lot older and has done a lot more stuff. He has a lot more to lose and probably won't be taking chances the way he did. MTV probably wouldn't allow the stuff they did anyway...MTV is way different than it was. Music is way different. Culture is different.

I guess it would be kinda funny for Music TeleVision to actually play some music, if B&B will be watching videos.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #36
stonehenge

Default Re: teh cartoon thread =D

I remember that they played good music and did jesty stuff during the videos but I always wanted the actual cartoon to hurry up and start again
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #37
black06
Resident Misanthrope

MTV will probably make B&B a pair of wigger thugs
Old 02-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #38
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

That would suck.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #39
black06
Resident Misanthrope

yo homie....heh heh heh

uuuhhhh whatsup dawg?
Old 02-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #40
stonehenge

Old 02-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #41
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Old 02-05-2011, 03:30 AM   #42
black06
Resident Misanthrope

Last edited by black06; 02-05-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:24 AM   #43
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
MTV will probably make B&B a pair of wigger thugs
i hope not bb had some of the best music during there show

those and the buzz clips was some good shit

Old 04-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #44
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looney_Tunes_Show
Quote:
The Looney Tunes Show is an upcoming Cartoon Network TV show (based on the original Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies characters and series from 1930–1969) which is said to premiere on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:00pm[1] on Cartoon Network. It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation, and the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner CGI shorts are produced by Reel FX Creative Studios.

The concept of the show revolves around Bugs and Daffy leaving the woods and moving to the suburbs with "colorful neighbors" including Lola Bunny, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Tina Russo Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, and Yosemite Sam. The show will also feature the CGI Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner shorts and "Merrie Melodies," two-minute music videos showcasing classic characters singing original songs.

Quote:
Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn
I hope he's not the dude that voiced Foghorn Leghorn for the Geico commercial.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #45
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ive seen commercials on CN for it. nsiw

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #46
stonehenge

dear lawd don't be like OG Ren & Stimpy vs recreation fgtry
Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #47
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looney_Tunes_Show

I hope he's not the dude that voiced Foghorn Leghorn for the Geico commercial.
just watched this while it wasnt nothing as great as the original it was pretty funny i do recommend

Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #48
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Hey, I just saw some of the new Looney Tunes and it's good. Not the same as original but close enough to enjoy.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:43 AM   #49
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah its not like original but is funny

Old 05-17-2011, 03:38 AM   #50
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

After I posted that I saw Road Runner. It sucked. It doesn't even look similar.