Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2014, 03:33 PM   #25851
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:sadword:

Nigas need to drop price on them shits. Even the ms pro 2 still $700 n shit wtf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #25852
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if i had a little more $, i would look at the venue 11 but idk, kinda just want a one-handed tablet instead of a big one

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

had a 10" transformer from work for a while. it was nice but felt kinda awkward sometimes.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #25853
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Hope crimmus brings some deals. Might get one then

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #25854
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dell enterprise stuff: Great.

Dell consumer stuff: DO NOT WANT
Old 08-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #25855
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Your hate for bethesda has made me have little faith in your choices.
I still like some stuff they put out...

...just not fallout or elder scrolls titles.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #25856
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Wan err I mean Stonehenge maybe this will help make your mind up about the tablet

http://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus7/comme...et_gen_2_2013/
Old 08-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #25857
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ffuuuuu worst timing possible. Staples y u do dis.

They even have the 32fb LTE version for only $10 more. Not bad IMO

brb $60 Nobis 7

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 AM   #25858
stonehenge

Trying to give MIUI a shot, haven't tried it in a long time. But their ROMs are hosted on a shitty server or something, they refuse to download for me.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #25859
stonehenge

someone uploaded it to Mega for me

:datChineseNote3:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Amazon has that 7" dell winderz 8.1 tablet on sale for $199

kinda want

but N7 is so much more powerful and will have much more internal memory because of the small OS

but full Windows installation in a tablet is bamf

:theStruggleIsReal:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

this MIUI rom is built on top of the latest version of TouchWiz so it has bamf battery life, the stock camera, full s-pen support, etc

Minus sammy bloat, plus chinese bloat
Old 08-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #25860
stonehenge

miui is nice but there's too many little odd things with it since it doesn't come with gapps normally

so mash chinese stuffs
Old 08-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #25861
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Does this bother anyone else....

How I see everyone else and co-workers Android phone home screen

lol, it was painful removing one by one

Screenshot_2014-08-20-12-31-01 by MBCo, on Flickr

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:01 PM   #25862
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

auto-adding the apps to the desktop is the first thing i turn off in the play store when i get a new device.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

btw which craigslist app is that im looking for a new one.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #25863
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
auto-adding the apps to the desktop is the first thing i turn off in the play store when i get a new device.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

btw which craigslist app is that im looking for a new one.
Mokriya, it's great. Super clean ui and works great for me.

Old 08-20-2014, 08:14 PM   #25864
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2014, 09:04 PM   #25865
stonehenge

I leave auto-add on because a lot of times i'll install something because i read about it but I don't have time to play wiht it later. it's on my homescreen waiting for me later.

But I immediately put it in a folder, different screen, or remove it after I play with the app.

I use CLapp for craigslist, works aight
Old 08-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #25866
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

New moto x looks to be the same shape as the S3

Old 08-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #25867
stonehenge

still tiny

Was watching a Note 3 vs Nexus 7 video and the dude made a decent point. The N7 is only about 1.3" larger and people tend to hold tablets farther from their face than phones. The N3/N7 have the same screen resolution (for the most part). So realistically, they are almost the same size during real usage

Maybe I should try to get a 10"

idk tho, when I used that transformer from work it felt too big and awkward
Old 08-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #25868
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Maybe I should try to get a 10"
TALK ON MY BIG 10 INCH

...cellphone

Old 08-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #25869
stonehenge

lol 10" phone fts

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

lolwut http://www.amazon.com/BIBLE-TABLET-M...android+tablet
Old 08-22-2014, 10:45 PM   #25870
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Pretty rad theme

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enmod.obsidian

Old 08-23-2014, 12:20 AM   #25871
stonehenge

I was using that one before I tried MIUI. Lemme reinstall it.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #25872
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

My only complaint is that the wallpapers are not high res enough.

Old 08-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #25873
stonehenge

I tend to end up on this one often:

the high-resness of it shows off how nice this screen really is lol
Old 08-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #25874
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I go back to this style. Current theme is a flat L style

Wallpaper if you want it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7b8qopzcp...6vBku.png?dl=0

[IMG]Screenshot_2014-08-25-14-27-04 by MBCo, on Flickr[/IMG]

Old 08-25-2014, 08:48 PM   #25875
stonehenge

dat night time version

I need to install xposed and the gel settings module again, I've been lazy