Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #20701
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Yessum. 100% stock. After reboot it always picks up where it left off.

I wouldn't be opposed to downloading one from the market but I want one that has the controls on the lock screen.

Sent from my teepee
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42 AM   #20702
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I gave up trying to find a NS for a fair price. Hell, I haven't even seen a GNex for less than $300. With the N4 at $299 it's a nice brainer for me. I'll pay that for a brand new device.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #20703
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

right now on first page of CL here:

Nexus S: $50, $100

GNex VZW: $250, $245, $200

GNex Unlocked: $280 w/ Diz

There are some sprint NS/GNex too but fts.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #20704
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Do want $50 NS
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #20705
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:55 AM   #20706
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

foo doesnt give any infos tho http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/3363699755.html

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

rofl http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/3388753106.html

The only way that would be even close to worth 280 is if it was the HSPA+ model, which isn't available yet.

tard
Old 11-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #20707
stonehenge

Might flash this since I've been lazy and haven't downloaded the clock: http://androidspin.com/2012/11/06/do...-galaxy-nexus/

I'm sure the keyboard/camera is the same one we already have.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #20708
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

ill try it too.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

holy slow download. dev-host sucks
Old 11-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #20709
stonehenge

wat http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11...e-of-all-time/
Old 11-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #20710
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

imagine the idiot who buys the $80k tool.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #20711
stonehenge

tards

i started the gapps download and then did some work. noticed it was done, so i started copying to my phone and oh hey look at that 50mb in size. POS D-H
Old 11-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #20712
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they will be like this waiting to find out the great secret

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

ugh i think mine is corrupted 7-zip wont open it
Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #20713
stonehenge

everyones going to chip away at it and the person who finishes it will see:

"thanks for the free money bitch "

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

yeah i had to redownload it. 48mb so far

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

104mb :crossfingers:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

trying that curiosity game while the gapps download and it won't join. Says "joining" forever and then errors out.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #20714
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:fail: lol
Old 11-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #20715
stonehenge

probably because it just hit all the blogs.

gapps done, md5 verified, flashy time

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Mounting This Bitch
Removing 4.1 Files
Deleteing Old Data
Doing This Shit
Fixing Permissions...
Unmounting
Rock Out

Old 11-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #20716
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so it removes all the old stuff first?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #20717
stonehenge

rofl apparently.

Don't see any differences between the cameras, still no HDR.

Sexy clock, pinch-to-zoom and swipe to delete in gmail are all there.

Hmm that might be the older leaked keyboard. Doesn't have the ticker sexier trail when you swipe.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #20718
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ok i replaced that with the one i know is newest and flashing now
Old 11-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #20719
stonehenge

i already have the newer keyboard in a flashable zip, i'll flash it later when im less lazy rofl

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

somebody else's version: http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm..._gapps/c6wlu9u
Old 11-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #20720
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i just flashed one of ones on reddit. they are legit. newest kb and all. i did one without gmail tho because of the issues others were having with it.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #20721
stonehenge

yeah i might do the same. music w/o gmail

although i already flashed the one with the leaked gmail so it will probably still be there afterwards unless he included 4.1 email in there
Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #20722
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea the new camera shutter sound is pretty nice
Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #20723
stonehenge

i always replace my focus with barney saying "legen, wait for it" and the shutter with "dary"
Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #20724
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dispersed lol
Old 11-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #20725
stonehenge

i don't really tho, i always remove the shutter/focus sounds because they annoy me