Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #20676
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Corrupt mp3 maybe?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #20677
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nexus S be pretty cheap on cl

Want

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #20678
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the NS is a good phone but you may be going backwards as far as specs go, i forget what specs the g2x has.

wait for N4 to drop, buy cheap GNex.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #20679
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Really?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #20680
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Processor will be a step down, but that's it. If you can find one super cheap then go for it. You can get GNex online for $230 or less online.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #20681
stonehenge

looked it up..

Same: resolution, screen size, ram, 1ghz processor, battery size

Worse: gsmarena says that the g2x has HSDPA, 21 Mbps and the NS only has 7.2MBps

Better: more internal memory, nexus device so can haz JB, not broken like g2x rofl

if you find one really cheap, might as well. It's an upgrade in the software department, otherwise about the same specs. If you find a decently priced GNex, it is quite a bit more phone. Double the ram, dual core processor, bigger screen, higher resolution, etc.

Edit: yeah, the processors are both 1ghz but the one in the g2x is a little better.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #20682
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I flashed CNA, and JellyBro.

and just dont see the differences in what I alrady have.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #20683
stonehenge

and what do you already have again?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #20684
MikeH
waffler

BAMF I think
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #20685
stonehenge

i know i'm bamf but what rom is he on

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Old 11-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #20686
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

paradigm

You no bamf. Well, yah you are..
Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #20687
stonehenge

Old 11-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #20688
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I just didn't really see the differences between the 3 roms. Not enough to benefit having to re-set everything up again really
Old 11-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #20689
stonehenge

They're all the same at their core, just have different options/settings/tweaks.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #20690
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

thats kinda what I figured.

where can I get some themes besides the Dropbox?
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #20691
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

they are in the play store most paid versions also have free copies as well
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #20692
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

any that you guys have tried out and like?
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #20693
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i like most of the holo series. they look just like stock just different colors. red, green, orange, white, etc
Old 11-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #20694
stonehenge

Mega list: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1801752

Theme's I have installed now are: BOSS, Beets by Knok, Black Exodus, Crimson, Flow, Lucid, MattedBlues, Outline, Rogue Red, Chocolate, Popstyle
Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #20695
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
looked it up..

Same: resolution, screen size, ram, 1ghz processor, battery size

Worse: gsmarena says that the g2x has HSDPA, 21 Mbps and the NS only has 7.2MBps

Better: more internal memory, nexus device so can haz JB, not broken like g2x rofl

if you find one really cheap, might as well. It's an upgrade in the software department, otherwise about the same specs. If you find a decently priced GNex, it is quite a bit more phone. Double the ram, dual core processor, bigger screen, higher resolution, etc.

Edit: yeah, the processors are both 1ghz but the one in the g2x is a little better.

Maybe it'll be cheaper in a few months. Broke as shit and has animez to buy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #20696
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Corrupt mp3 maybe?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
It does it randomly. It might play the whole song and stop might play 20 seconds of it.

Sent from my teepee
Old 11-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #20697
stonehenge

this is on a stock X?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

try clearing the cache on that bish:

Power off the phone
Power on while holding the home button.
When the M pops up let go of power but keep holding home.
When the triangle with the ! In it let go of home and push both volume Buttons.
what pops up is called stock recovery.
Then using the up and down volume buttons to navigate down to wipecache partition. Use the power button to select and then select yes. Then select reboot your phone.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Try blowing out the headphone hole too. I've heard of them getting dust in them and making contact, which confuses your phone into thinking headphones are plugged in or something. Might as well...
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #20698
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well i can get jelly bean but its not official yet and still has bugs. do i flash or wait till a better leak or the offical comes out.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #20699
stonehenge

if you can haz JB then you must be rooted with a recovery. make a backup and give it a try
Old 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #20700
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i can recovery but since the ahd is so new its really a headache to recover and since its not a full release or custom rom it has feature missing. cam waffles time.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote