Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #17601
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Favorite app so far: rage faces

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #17602
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rage faces is definitely win

this kinda fits in here:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #17603
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I watched that video the other day. He definitely wasn't hitting it very hard though.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #17604
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I remember them all, even the flip phone. Just don't know the model numbers on the flip. For "smart phones" it went like this;

SideKick 2
SideKick 3
iPhone 3GS
Nexus One
Droid X
Incredible
Fascinate
iPhone 4
Thunderbolt
Droid Charge
Incredible 2
Bionic
Pixi
iPhone 4S
Incredible 2
iPhone 4
Nexus
RAZR
Lumia 900

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

there was a few more but didnt include them since I didnt have them long.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

ohh I forgot I had a TMo WinMo phone too, dont remember the name though. Think it started with a D. Also had a bunch of dumb phones. Come to think about it my obsession with phones is out of control.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

forgot about the Dare too, had that before the iPhone.
good lord

My VERY short list

BB curve 8330
Fascinate
Droidx (bricked upon first bootup)
Droidx (another one w/ software issues)
Iphone4
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #17605
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

The thread on rw was deleted. I'd like to hope it doesn't, but this might well rip the Android modding community in half. The compatibility issues are one thing, but its really becoming nasty on a personal level. I have no doubt CM did what they did in an attempt to barricade the doors and control more of the open source arena. They pulled EXACTLY the same stunt on the Galaxy S phones first by closed sourcing hardware libs until JT went rogue, and secondly by taking (legally) supercurio's hardware sound mods and implementing them in a way that breaks compatibility with his app. Legal issues are one thing, but ethical issues are another matter altogether.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #17606
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chriz, why you posting incomplete links?
Old 05-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #17607
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

$390 rent/security deposit received in mail today...., nsiw to spend on phone though...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #17608
stonehenge

you know you want gnex

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

GNex is $149.99 on Amazon and then VZW will give you $40 off your next bill. Upgrade pricing, not a new line.

http://wireless.amazon.com/f/verizon...1&pf_rd_i=G001
Old 05-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #17609
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

not sure if want new contract.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 05-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #17610
stonehenge

oh then $$$$

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

You rolled the DX for a long time before switching (which you didn't do until we pressured you, even though you had the Inc2 in hand lol). Do you really think you're gonna leave vzw in the next couple years? Enough to spend $300-500 instead of $110?

Just asking, if you plan to try out different carriers in a while then fts @ ETF.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #17611
race2c
Garage Status

well, there is a possibility i may end up with company phone.

san francisco area is a 4g lte area so it would be useful, but not sure if worth it.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 05-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #17612
stonehenge

So if you get a company phone, you're gonna ditch the personal or get something cheap?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #17613
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

It's in the Android general section of xda Wan. Dunno why it didn't copy everything

Old 05-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #17614
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1669134

Old 05-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #17615
stonehenge

OIC
Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #17616
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Currently flashing that Build 37 goodness. Gonna put the aokp backup tool to the test!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #17617
stonehenge

Need to do that, still on b35 since i'm lazy
Old 05-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #17618
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the backup app worked pretty good. there were a couple things it didnt backup right but it was from the first version so next time i think it will be better.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #17619
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Are people really too lazy to take TWO minutes to set up their toggles and such? Lol

Old 05-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #17620
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yup lol. that always takes me the longest when i flash a new version.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #17621
stonehenge

stuff i change every time i flash:

General UI:
- show ime switcher off
- volume options on
- carrier label
- disable bugmailer

NavBar:
- menu location
- menu visibility
- navbar color
- button quantity to 4
- longpress back to kill
- big menu button for 4th button
- super quick button glow

Lockscreen:
- battery percentage
- volume music controls

LED:
- led color
- longer pulse on
- shorter pulse off

General Statusbar:
- default settings behavior
- usb debugging icon off

Toggles:
- enabled toggles
- toggle order
- brightness location
- alternate toggles
- toggle style

Clock:
- center clock

Battery:
- icon style

and if I flash a kernel then I might adjust the max/min/governor.

Seems like enough settings that the app would be nice, especially with how often AOKP releases new versions.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #17622
MikeH
waffler

Having to setup everything in ROM control is a pain in the dick. Hated doing it every wipe.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #17623
stonehenge

Yeah it isn't hard, it just gets annoying to run thru all the categories and check everything. Then when you're done, you usually notice a while later that you forgot something.

need to get aokp app

its open source now, i'd build it myself if i wasn't so lazy
Old 05-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #17624
MikeH
waffler

Definitely wasn't hard, more tedious than anything. I rarely used backups too so it got really annoying
Old 05-26-2012, 05:31 AM   #17625
MikeH
waffler

Saw these pics of the Meizu store, look familiar?

http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/15/m...d-chinese-fan/