Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #17576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You need to be keeping a list of every phone you've owned.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #17577
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I remember them all, even the flip phone. Just don't know the model numbers on the flip. For "smart phones" it went like this;

SideKick 2
SideKick 3
iPhone 3GS
Nexus One
Droid X
Incredible
Fascinate
iPhone 4
Thunderbolt
Droid Charge
Incredible 2
Bionic
Pixi
iPhone 4S
Incredible 2
iPhone 4
Nexus
RAZR
Lumia 900

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

there was a few more but didnt include them since I didnt have them long.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

ohh I forgot I had a TMo WinMo phone too, dont remember the name though. Think it started with a D. Also had a bunch of dumb phones. Come to think about it my obsession with phones is out of control.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

forgot about the Dare too, had that before the iPhone.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #17578
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf I didn't know you had a razr recently

forgot the Fassy the second time around, unless it falls into the "fts didn't have long" category

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Dumbphones
Dare
BB 8330
BB Storm
Droid
Eris
Droid X
Galaxy Nexus

Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #17579
MikeH
waffler

oh yeah, did forget about it. yeah I had razr for like 4 days. The only phones I really lost money on were the nexus one (sis broke it), thunderbolt, 4S, and first fassy (sold to chris for way cheap), all the others I kind of broke even on. so if you learn one thing from me, never buy brand new Verizon phones off contract, never buy iPhones when they are first released and never let your sister use your phones. it's ok to give homies the hook up.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #17580
stonehenge

damn hippies putting mike into the negative
Old 05-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #17581
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Didn't you send me a free SD card too? Hell I would've given you le Eris if you just needed a smartphone to hold onto your data plan with Verizon.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #17582
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Also, the gf thought I was insane for buying a phone from what she thought was some random guy on twitter. Lulz

Old 05-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #17583
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Didn't you send me a free SD card too? Hell I would've given you le Eris if you just needed a smartphone to hold onto your data plan with Verizon.

Mike told vzw to plz go, he has a Palm Pixi for that anyway.

Oh yeah Mike, forgot le Pixi on your list lol
Quote:
Also, the gf thought I was insane for buying a phone from what she thought was some random guy on twitter. Lulz

My wife feels the same, I'm probably gonna buy a computer power supply off of Brett on CGM and waifu is like

Old 05-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #17584
MikeH
waffler

Pixi is on there Juan. After doing that list it got me thinking and I think I decided against the Meizu and instead just keep looking for decent priced GS2.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #17585
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I wish there was GSM coverage here. Would acquire white GNEX.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #17586
MikeH
waffler

They are expensive. Used ones are still selling more than you can get a new one from google for.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:24 AM   #17587
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

at people thinking HTC Thunderbolts are worth gold.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:27 AM   #17588
stonehenge

Quote:
I wish there was GSM coverage here. Would acquire white GNEX.

Get a vzw one......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #17589
MikeH
waffler

hippie aint signin no contract
Old 05-23-2012, 07:06 AM   #17590
stonehenge

Oh ya f

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Cam, I made sure not to plug my phone into the cig lighter or usb at all today. I didn't use my phone heavily today but I did use it:

- Phone off charger from 5:30am til 11:04pm (17h 32m 49s) and has 9% left.
- 2-2.5h of music playing.
- 2h 46m screen time (mostly 100% brightness).
- 5-10m of calls.
- Tapatalk, Twitter, Instagram, took a few pictures, uploaded some to instagram, installed a couple apps, updated a few apps, downloaded an mp3, plenty of texts and some pic msgs.
- Mostly wifi at home/work, 3G when out of wifi range. I don't use 4G very often (not at all today).
- Using the extended battery.

Hope that helps give you an idea of GNex battery life.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #17591
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Need a good free mp3 downloader app with no adware

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #17592
stonehenge

the 4shared app is decent, it has ads inside the app but no notification ads or anything stupid
Old 05-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #17593
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Was Ezekeel's thread about CM basically trying to monopolize third party Android development taken down from RW? Wow. Just another thing in a long line of shady shit CM has done in the last 6 months.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #17594
stonehenge

wat

plz 'splain
Old 05-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #17595
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

thanks Juan. that helps a lot to understand the GNex life.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #17596
stonehenge

Old 05-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #17597
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Oh ya f

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Cam, I made sure not to plug my phone into the cig lighter or usb at all today. I didn't use my phone heavily today but I did use it:

- Phone off charger from 5:30am til 11:04pm (17h 32m 49s) and has 9% left.
- 2-2.5h of music playing.
- 2h 46m screen time (mostly 100% brightness).
- 5-10m of calls.
- Tapatalk, Twitter, Instagram, took a few pictures, uploaded some to instagram, installed a couple apps, updated a few apps, downloaded an mp3, plenty of texts and some pic msgs.
- Mostly wifi at home/work, 3G when out of wifi range. I don't use 4G very often (not at all today).
- Using the extended battery.

Hope that helps give you an idea of GNex battery life.
was dat on tree gee or fo gee?
Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #17598
stonehenge

MIKE

Y U NO READ THE POST YOU QUOTE!?

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #17599
MikeH
waffler

I read read all the way up to that part
Old 05-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #17600
stonehenge