Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #76
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

new vegz, new vegz, new vegz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #77
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Geek Thread

Lol new vegas is pimp as fuck I am actually addicted to castlevania harmony of despair for xbox

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #78
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf is that
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #79
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Some castlevania game like og symphony of the night but with more characters and its coop

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #80
stonehenge

Wtf nice
Old 11-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #81
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Old 11-09-2010, 05:33 PM   #82
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Geek thread got turned into fgtry thread.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #83
stonehenge

Srsly. dnw fgtry thread
Old 11-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #84
Mr.Rogers

Lol pure fgtz thredz

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #85
MikeH
waffler

I bought some headphones for the seksbox the other day and damn does it make a difference. You can hear EVERYTHING.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #86
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I bought some headphones for the seksbox the other day and damn does it make a difference. You can hear EVERYTHING.
Ahahah true that I use headphones all the time especially on modern warfare

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #87
MikeH
waffler

I bought them and figured I would be taking them back cuz I thought they really couldn't make a big difference. Well I was wrong. I wear them everytime I play. I don't have to constantly turn up/down the TV on certain parts.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #88
Mr.Rogers

Ya I like wearing them are urs comfortable? Whitch ones u get?

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #89
MikeH
waffler

It took a day to get use to them but I don't even realize I'm wearing them now. I got the Tritton Ax720s.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #90
Mr.Rogers

Dam those are nice looking how's the sound? I am using these

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #91
MikeH
waffler

The sound is really crisp and clean. Best Buy had a 30 off coupon so I just bought them.

Those look comfy as hell. Lots of padding on the ear.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #92
stonehenge

Fuckin beast headphones. The cushions are the size of the Nizz tires
Old 11-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #93
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Lots of padding on the ear.
I like padding on the rear.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #94
Mr.Rogers

Lol Ya they like pillows with 17" rims. But urs is also headset huh

Juan member old sonys we would always cream our self with LOL

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #95
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I like padding on the rear.
Pervert

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #96
MikeH
waffler

Yeah mine is also a headset. They also have a breakaway cable and removeable mic so I could use them as regular headphones too if I wanted.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #97
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Yeah mine is also a headset. They also have a breakaway cable and removeable mic so I could use them as regular headphones too if I wanted.
Dauuuuummm mike u rolling on cash

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #98
MikeH
waffler

I wish. I've wanted an Xbox for while and figured I would get everything while I actually had some money.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #99
Mr.Rogers

ye!

When is ACB coming out?

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 11-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #100
MikeH
waffler

Next Tuesday I believe