Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #301
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Geek Thread

I already have a blu ray player, that's another reason I didn't go ps3.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ima hack my ps3 to play 360 games

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #303
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Solution to all issues: get both
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

solution to your solution: buy me exbawx

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #305
MikeH
waffler

Is there still any good console specific games? Other than Halo.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Costco has ACB for $50, I wonder if it will be that price when its released
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #306
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah.

XBox: Halo, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Forza, Fable, Mass Effect, Alan Wake, Dead or Alive, Project Gotham Racing,

PS3: Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, Killzone, God of War, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy, BioShock, Army of Two, ModNation Racers,

There's probably more. Or I might have been wrong about some. Army of Two may be on 360 now.. not sure.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #307
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

left 4 dead is on pc too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #308
stonehenge

Yeah so are some of the gears of war, mass effect, bioshock, etc. I was talking about consoles

Cez would like Dead or Alive
Old 11-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pc can be ftw too

left 4 dead. it be the hawt chicks right? whats it about? thats all i know of it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #310
MikeH
waffler

Damn I didn't realize there were that many. Why would they stay console specific? The get money from Sony/MS?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #311
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
pc can be ftw too

left 4 dead. it be the hawt chicks right? whats it about? thats all i know of it
left 4 dead be zombies foo but yes, dead or alive be hot chicks playing volleyball and shit. Developers put a lot of time into "physics" if you know what im sayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Damn I didn't realize there were that many. Why would they stay console specific? The get money from Sony/MS?
Yeah I think Sony/MS sign exclusive deals. Sometimes it is the developers call. Oh and plus there is the fact that a lot of them are made by Sony or MSs game studios lol. Killzone is definitely a Sony game. GoW, MassEffect, and a few others are from MSs studios.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i meant dead or alive. mah bad bro

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #313
MikeH
waffler

Played FNV again and it must have grown on me. I still don't like some things and it constantly pauses for a quick second but I guess I will get use to it.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #314
MikeH
waffler

Read that they are going to be putting out RDR Undead Nightmare as a stand alone disc in like a week and a half.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #315
stonehenge

Quote:
Played FNV again and it must have grown on me. I still don't like some things and it constantly pauses for a quick second but I guess I will get use to it.
so you likes it now or still not really? I don't notice the quick pauses anymore, I don't know if I've gotten used to them or if they don't occur anymore or not as often. Did you patch the game? I patched it on PS3 so maybe that made a difference.
Quote:
Read that they are going to be putting out RDR Undead Nightmare as a stand alone disc in like a week and a half.
FML should have kept RDR.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #316
MikeH
waffler

Its still kinda meh, only play it for a minite before popping in RDR.

I think you can buy Undead Nightmare without having original RDR its just the DLC that you have to have the disk for.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #317
stonehenge

might grab that since I beat RDR 100% and probably wouldn't replay it.

As for FNV being meh... w/e
Old 11-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #318
MikeH
waffler

I can't get into it, dunno why.

Toys R Us is giving a $20 gift card with the purchase of ACB tomorrow and also doing bogo 40% off so probably gonna pick it up and maybe a cheaper game.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #319
stonehenge

rofl need to finish AC1 so I can give it back to Rogers and then start on AC2. I haven't played it in so long that I forgot the control scheme and wtf I am supposed to be doing at this point in the game.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #320
MikeH
waffler

I was thinking about just buying AC2 but it's still like 30 bucks. Not as worth it when I will be getting the gift card and I will be able to use it for my little bros Christmas present so its win win.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #321
stonehenge

FTS tell lil bro to buy you ACB
Old 11-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #322
MikeH
waffler

Rofl, I already bought him a Wii game when Target was doing that deal. Think I'm just gonna ask for gift cards this year lol.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #323
stonehenge

Tried that, parents said "no giftcards, they aren't fun to open"

ya but they are fun to spend
Old 11-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #324
MikeH
waffler

Mine will probably say the same

There's nothing that I really want/need tho.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #325
stonehenge

Same. I'll just give them a list of games. She heard me talking about getting a coffee mug for work and now she wants to get me one.