Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2016, 10:33 PM   #5401
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Id be raging

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #5402
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

NSFW (language and a few seconds of visual nsfwness at the end)

https://vid.me/1lPD

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:34 AM   #5403
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

https://vine.co/v/ePbWbaQqrgl

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2016, 01:02 AM   #5404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-16-2016, 01:10 AM   #5405
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn nature, you scary

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-19-2016, 06:31 PM   #5406
stonehenge

Ran into some pics on Reddit and followed a rabbit hole in the comments. Found it pretty interesting:

The Costa Concordia in 2015:

Being moved to the scrapping location:

http://vimeo.com/127714851
http://vimeo.com/127714851

The scrapping company's site with the various phases, Concordia info, etc:

http://shiprecycling.it/il-progetto-concordia/

Some pics from inside:

http://imgur.com/a/8tGM4
http://imgur.com/a/8tGM4

More pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1032838...eat=directlink

And a video that someone took with a GoPro after sneaking into the ship. Found this most interesting:

Video page
Full screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UvWZzsBnRE
Old 01-19-2016, 06:49 PM   #5407
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Must see on lappy later

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-19-2016, 11:58 PM   #5408
stonehenge

#rollincoal #diesellife

Video page
Full screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFL_79xb5ao
Old 01-20-2016, 02:58 AM   #5409
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamn i fucking hate when idiots LOOK DOWN for their phone

for fucks sake if youre not going to have your eyes on the road put the phone UP TO THE WINDSHIELD so your dumbass can at least TRY TO LOOK at the road

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

bamf titanic pics.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2016, 05:32 AM   #5410
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
goddamn i fucking hate when idiots LOOK DOWN for their phone

for fucks sake if youre not going to have your eyes on the road put the phone UP TO THE WINDSHIELD so your dumbass can at least TRY TO LOOK at the road
But then the cops will see!
Old 01-20-2016, 05:53 AM   #5411
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so true, fts. better keep looking down

so much rage when i see the shit, i honk like if they drifting into my lane or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 09:25 PM   #5412
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen
https://youtu.be/2qpI49SuDTo?t=21s

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...489-1453537047
Old 01-23-2016, 10:54 PM   #5413
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #5414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8

one pic in here is very nws. fak, maybe shouldve posted it there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-29-2016, 12:18 AM   #5415
stonehenge

*scroll*

*scroll*

wtf

*scroll*

this isn't so bad, just dumb

*scroll*

Old 01-29-2016, 12:32 AM   #5416
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinches furries

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #5417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-13-2016, 04:14 AM   #5418
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

wow

...i lol'd...

Last edited by TATERNATER; 02-13-2016 at 04:16 AM.
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:42 PM   #5419
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

NWS

lol at the first one

http://blog.alltheanime.com/top-10-animated-sex-scenes/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-15-2016, 12:41 AM   #5420
stonehenge

The first one

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-15-2016, 04:09 PM   #5421
stonehenge

http://slickdeals.net/f/8500607-2016...ship-free-more

Old 02-15-2016, 05:40 PM   #5422
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Need some free ms office for me desktop

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-15-2016, 05:48 PM   #5423
stonehenge

Local CC and University both work for free Office, give yours a try. Dat Office 2016.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-15-2016, 05:52 PM   #5424
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, i should look to make sure. My old school didnt do that. Hell even if they give me discount thatd be win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-18-2016, 12:02 AM   #5425
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works