Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #51
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Shaggy, was that a mass-PM you sent out on albumfire? oh you might want to get rid of this thread because they will all be mad that you gave us VIP
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #52
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

lol yea I did a mass PM over there. I got rid of the free VIP. :p No more free VIP

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #53
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I'm lurking around, I read the site rules sticky, etc. Seems like they run a tight ship.

What can you tell me about sharing content without exposing myself to risk? I'm pretty paranoid these days.
Really no risk at all. The file hosters have a risk, not you.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #54
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You will have it forever. I just want you guys to spread the word about it..

Let me know what you like about it..
thats good to know. I downloaded house of the dead, and boondock saints for the ipod and some albums thanks for letting me know of the site
shaggy=
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #55
homerjthug
The Blurst of Times

homerjthug may have a mustache.

We always like traffic at Albumfire. It's a lot of fun, and you can pretty much find anything you're looking for. The more active members the merrier.

Didn't know you had this site until you sent out the mass PM, Shags. Whatever happened to that DVD message board you used to run?
homerjthug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #56
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why am I not a VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Rapidshare/Megaupload/Zshare/MediaFire/etc are very very low risk. Torrents can be tracked, P2P can be tracked, but when you download from the above sites, you are getting from their servers and they don't share information.
I'm more worried about uploading. They almost certainly log IPs, and if they get subpoenaed they'll have to hand over those logs. I'm also worried about watermarked/personally identified mp3s/wmas from download services.

I uploaded to zshare using a proxy in France...
Old 03-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #57
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I didn't know you signed up.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #58
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerjthug View Post
We always like traffic at Albumfire. It's a lot of fun, and you can pretty much find anything you're looking for. The more active members the merrier.

Didn't know you had this site until you sent out the mass PM, Shags. Whatever happened to that DVD message board you used to run?
Shut it down for now. Maybe get it back up someday. I just started AOT a few weeks ago. So it hasn't been up long.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #59
jason13

jason13 may have a mustache.

word i saw this site there
will post some of my music here
Old 03-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #60
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Cool.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #61
jason13

np
yo can i post single links to albums or mus i make a one megathread
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #62
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

You can add several links to on post. Make sure they are all the same genre in that one mega post.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #63
jason13

aite cool
Old 03-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #64
MinistryofSound

MinistryofSound may have a mustache.

Quote:
I registered earlier today but didn't get to activate until about an hour ago.
The registration email at Albumfire can take a while to get to people. Sometimes it doesnt show up at all, or gets automatically sent to your spam folder. But requiring email verification has done wonders to keep out spam bots. If anyone else has this problem PM there, I have the same username.

Its good to get some new users over there, tell your friends about the site.
MinistryofSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #65
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

AOT & AF are both great
Old 03-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #66
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
AOT & AF are both great
Im mad that shaggy didnt share albumfire earlier.
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #67
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I'm pissed my name isn't black.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #68
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

to both of the above post
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #69
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm angry at numbers. There's like too many of them and stuff.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #70
Landy

Landy may have a mustache.

Used to post ipod ready movies in albumfire. Might start doing it again.

by the way great site Shaggy.
Landy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #71
stonehenge

Quote:
I'm angry at numbers. There's like too many of them and stuff.
I agree, they should be eliminated from life
Old 03-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #72
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Just registered, I used to be big into uploading on a few other sites. Kinda got out of it though. Maybe I'll start back up.

And the risk only comes when you start uploading, But even then it's a slim chance that anything will happen to you. I think how you get caught is when you start uploading a ton of stuff, and your ISP gets curious about what you're doing. I'm pretty sure they just tell you to cut it out though.

Last edited by Empire01; 03-08-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #73
chrisneel

I just registered too, havn't been into file sharing much in a really long time, like since the days that IRC was the way to go. Great site, thanks for sharing!
chrisneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #74
FluffyMrB
~The Jellyfish~

FluffyMrB may have a mustache.

I signed up at albumfire in nov 2007
I was inactive for like ... a whole year!
now I upload albums now & then, when I've got the time, but I'm on my neighbour's i-net so it goes really slow ^.^
FluffyMrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #75
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Is there anyway to see what all you have thanked on? I thanked on a album and now can't find it again and my download screwed up.
Yeah there is a way to do that, find a post that you've done click your name to go to your profile and click "Find All Thanked Threads" and they should appear.
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote