Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 AM   #10051
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is that with a voodoo kernel? or stock?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 AM   #10052
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Android Thread

Stock. Word is the comrom guys have already hacked voodoo into the leak though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:20 AM   #10053
MikeH
waffler

Non voodoo kernel

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Inc 2 will be getting S-Off tonight
Old 06-21-2011, 04:01 AM   #10054
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nou
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #10055
MikeH
waffler

There is also a camera fix for cm4dx on droidworld
Old 06-21-2011, 04:56 AM   #10056
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
you need le cm7 and some themes on dat g2x imo

they have stable build of it yet?
not that mikes said

did it take this long for hax with the nexus 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
First RC should be out soon. Stable is probably still a little ways out.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #10057
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
There is also a camera fix for cm4dx on droidworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
not that mikes said

dont think so
Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #10058
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
not that mikes said

The phone came out after a stable was released so instead of wasting time on an older build they went forward. Thats why a stable is taking so long. I would just try a nightly, can always go back.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #10059
stonehenge

apparently the camera fix also fixes youtube and netflix

still no camcorder but idgaf
Old 06-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #10060
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Dammit... calling VZW tomorrow and telling them my USB is jacked up and I need refurb ASAP. Going through flash withdrawals now that cool shit is coming left and right.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:36 AM   #10061
stonehenge

Fts
Old 06-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #10062
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Amazon android application of the day: peggle (wifi only).

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #10063
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Steve, the gingerbread leak and subsequent ROMs that are coming out is an absolute trainwreck.

I'm glad I went ahead and went through the paces (and fucked the phone up) BEFORE all the horror stories of SD cards being erased and phones not booting up came to light. There's nothing wrong with any of it, there's just so much confusion about it that it's causing people to do stupid things and mess up their phones.

For the record, mine works perfectly since I followed this:

ODIN the EC09 Gingerbread leak
Install the 1 click GB root app
Flash CWM
Flash GB rom
Prawfit

Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #10064
stonehenge

Peggle is a pretty nice popcap game imo
Old 06-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #10065
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

A nightly u say
May try the one I posted a while back

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #10066
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

rooted TB = no difference

Was going to get it replaced yesterday from Warranty services. Until they found out ab cracked screen. Now Asurion is sending me another one.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #10067
stonehenge

Yep, a crack and they automatically deny you even if your issues have NOTHING to do with that. Been there done that. Fgts.

Yay, sell TB and buy a DX from CL. If you don't want to play around too much then put rooted GB on it and be done with it. If you do want to play, install CM4DX. No 4G and it has a locked bootloader but I'm sure it'll make you happier than the TB.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #10068
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Do you think VZ will let me do warranty, or insurance with a diff phone? TB is on backorder forever.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #10069
stonehenge

insurance will usually give you a different phone as a replacement if they are out of the one you have but i'm not sure which phone they'll offer you

VZ almost definitely will NOT give you a different phone as a warranty replacement

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

a Charge may be a more "equal" phone since it is 4G

I say DX because I am biased I hear the charge is a decent phone also if you can get one from Insurance.

I wouldn't get a DX2. No Gingerbread for it yet, Pentile screen (colors are meh and its kinda pixelated). Although it is dual core and does full hdmi mirroring

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Chriz. CM4DX w/ slight overclock (not my screenshot, im not OCd):

Old 06-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #10070
MikeH
waffler

Obviously just rooting wasnt going to solve the problem. You need to try the different radios and leaks.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #10071
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm absolutely amazed at where Chris is now compared to about a month and a half ago, Props to him
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #10072
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Steve/Gary, if you try to use the leaked Gingerbread or the "NamelessV4.1" ROM made from it, PLEASE follow the directions for it. DO NOT try to wipe and flash over from a Froyo ROM. The thread is turning into a clusterfuck because people aren't listening and it's erasing their SD cards and causing bootloops.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
I'm absolutely amazed at where Chris is now compared to about a month and a half ago, Props to him

Reading shit + Mike's wisdom =

Old 06-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #10073
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the new hotness with some help from the dropbox folder

Old 06-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #10074
stonehenge

minez is still the same, just changed the theme:

need to find different wallpaper and maybe change the icons to something else
Old 06-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #10075
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

This whole GB leak has gone to absolute shit.

Seriously, why do people have to be such anuses over the littlest things? I never saw one person completely trash a ROM made by someone else like is going on over in the Fascinate forums on xda. It's pathetic.