Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #9826
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
Default Re: Android Thread

Amazon android application of the day: random mahjong pro.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #9827
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

How hard is it for me to completely go back to stock? I would like to keep me contacts and all that, but can I go back to stock... like no Gingerbread..just the stock os.
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #9828
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Stock is now Gingerbread officially but yeah you can go back to stock GB or Droto if you want. But you'll lose all your apps/settings/etc unless you back them up first. Then you'd have to root your stock install in order to restore it all.

Contacts are in the cloud so they are always backed up.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #9829
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh and to do it, you just sbf that bish using the .340 or .596 sbf depending on if you want Froyo or GB. You'll end up with stock, unrooted.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #9830
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

If I don't need all my apps and don't want to back up, how to i go to stock
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #9831
stonehenge

just SBF it using RSD Lite. Do you want to go back to Froyo or to the official Gingerbread?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2386579,00.asp
Old 06-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #9832
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

apple nut swingers
Old 06-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #9833
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

saw that article the other day. jested heavily at this part "equipped with cutting-edge notifications"
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #9834
stonehenge

comments are annoying to read, just back and forth between nutswingers from each OS one person called WP7 superior.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #9835
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #9836
MikeH
waffler

DFW that for my backyard
Old 06-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #9837
stonehenge

can launch the fountain eagle from slingshot
Old 06-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #9838
MikeH
waffler

there be 2 eagles too
Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #9839
stonehenge

the one i saw in le pic was like

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

pic kinda relevant:

Old 06-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #9840
MikeH
waffler

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

motorola photon 4g on sprint is supposed to be unlocked
Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #9841
stonehenge

Maybe that will lead to more Motos being unlocked cuz not switching carriers
Old 06-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #9842
MikeH
waffler

I dont see them locking some and not others. Will probably still need an SBF to return to stock tho.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #9843
stonehenge

Yeah I'm sure if they do end up doing this on all phones that it will be an "agree to all these terms, warranty gfys, etc and you can unlock" and that's fine by me

Especially since SBF = back to stock and warranty
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #9844
MikeH
waffler

oh and androidandme on twatter be legit, asked a couple questions and got answers right away.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #9845
stonehenge

niiice
Old 06-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #9846
MikeH
waffler

i could see moto also trying to figure out a way to where sbf's only work on engineering phones tho.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #9847
stonehenge

I imagine that would make refurbing phones hell for them, who knows though.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #9848
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
just SBF it using RSD Lite. Do you want to go back to Froyo or to the official Gingerbread?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2386579,00.asp

I couldn't tell...but do you think he is an apple fanboy...haha

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #9849
stonehenge

moto says that sprint phone won't be unlocked, it was false info

fgts
Old 06-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #9850
MikeH
waffler

just said it wouldnt be unlockable/relockable, could be og droid style bootloader.

oh and looks like chriz gonna buy fascinate