Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #1026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Couldn't remember what year yours was but for my 01, vatozone's cheapest is $90

and surprisingly that is a legit Magnaflow converter and not a POS
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #1027
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

dis one???

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...6327_5320_4231
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #1028
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i tink so but our cars have four cats and i think they are different sizes and shit so I dunno which one you need but it looks like all the magnaflow cats are $90

is you sheep mechanic the kinda dude who will tell you and then let you go buy the part yourself?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #1029
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yep
Old 02-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #1030
stonehenge

do need to find one of dem gaiz, used to have bamf old dude with a shop that i took my truck to but he closed his shop
Old 02-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #1031
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

gawd deemit
Old 02-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #1032
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

do you emission test in atlanta?

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #1033
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

in mah city yeah
Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #1034
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

that sucks nevermind

you gotta have one

Old 02-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #1035
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

hellz yeah
Old 02-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #1036
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i like ky for that reason i dont......

Old 02-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #1037
stonehenge

i haz emissions, that's why i never put dual exhaust on the truck, it would have had to be tuned
Old 02-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #1038
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

as long as your cats are in place you can pass emission i reckon.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #1039
stonehenge

Nope, on the truck my sensors were after the cat. So I could do fake duals after the cat or true duals and tune it to ignore the sensor. They won't look for cats if the CEL is, its instant fail.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #1040
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i cut mine at the y and run true duals with a x all 4 sensors in place

Old 02-22-2012, 12:51 AM   #1041
stonehenge

Obs?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #1042
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

01 truck. still should be the same if was obs you have 2 before cats 2 after cats

Old 02-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #1043
stonehenge

From the headers, they went into a Y and there was one sensor, then the cat, then i think the other sensor and out to the muffler. The muffler shop said to do legit duals it would throw a CEL unless I got it tuned. Pretty sure GMFS said the same thing when I asked about it.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #1044
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the cats are before the y or should be

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

What year truck?

Old 02-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #1045
stonehenge

96 and pretty sure it was one cat after the Y
Old 02-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #1046
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

http://www.gmtruckhq.com/gas-engine-...rucks-307.html

POST 4?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

easy was is get 2 cats swap in do the x put the 02 in the middle of the x

Old 02-22-2012, 01:36 AM   #1047
stonehenge

yeah i didn't want to spend that much either so fts just had a single muffler
Old 02-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #1048
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well you could have done that cheap one more cat and the tubing is the only thing you would need. wrecked 99 up cats should be cheap as hell.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:39 AM   #1049
stonehenge

1 cat, 1 x-pipe, 2 mufflers, 2 tips or turn downs, rest of the pipe, wires to extend the o2 sensor, labor since I can't weld

fts one muffler and a tiny bit of pipe = cheap
Old 02-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #1050
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

my shop would do mine for like 200 bucks not crazy if you ask me... and you 02 be in same spot if you do it right