Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-28-2014, 06:30 PM   #2026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No idea but Google says we have one here in town.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

They sell all kinds of goodies there from the looks of it. Like Granger but more focused on electronics/computing.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:41 PM   #2027
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yep that's what I thought. Not really what I was looking for but if I can get my foot in the door and get some experience and network with people who knows what will come of it.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #2028
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

For confidence, try not to imagine that the stakes are high. I got my current job because I was relaxed and friendly and even a little jokey at the interview -- because, honestly, I did not believe that the position existed. I thought it was going to be completely nothing like I was told, or it was going to be a scam or something. I showed up and just chilled with the folks who were interviewing me, chatted, etc. I was honest and casual, even when they asked me about my weaknesses -- I told them that I procrastinate (though I did say I do better at work than at home).

Also, my boss has a name similar to a celebrity and instead of making the same dumb jokes that most people would make I asked him if he has a problem with people making the same dumb jokes over and over like Michael Bolton in Office Space. He appreciated that, and I'm sure it made me stand out and be memorable.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #2029
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol office space is awesome.

Last interview I went to I feel like I was pretty relaxed, it was a local company here, Cables n Kits. They said I was over qualified (was a warehouse/packing position) and that if they ever needed someone extra on the cisco testing/refurbishing side they would call me back.

Maybe I should get in touch with them again
Old 04-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #2030
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Definitely be relaxed and talkative. On the hiring committees we would pick people that we felt would fit in and get along with everyone. We'd pick the guy who needed a little training but was funny and honest vs the guy who k new everything and was a cocky douche. Lol

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #2031
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So comp did shit again when it wont turn on lol did paper clip shit again and something fryed and smoked LOLOLOL I freaked out pulled the power cord and clip, for shits and gliggiles I press the power button and turn on fine........ no idea what fryed so I guess it a matter of time till my comp takes a shit
Old 05-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #2032
stonehenge

Get a new power supply before it destroys something expensive

If you plug in the new PSU and it acts gay then fts return it because it's something else lol

Go to SWS

Old 05-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #2033
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://stilldrinking.org/programming-sucks

Most people don't even know what sysadmins do, but trust me, if they all took a lunch break at the same time they wouldn't make it to the deli before you ran out of bullets protecting your canned goods from roving bands of mutants.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:11 PM   #2034
stonehenge

They don't know what the sysadmin does until they forget their password, delete something on accident, or a server goes down once in all the years they've worked at the place.

Old 05-08-2014, 01:21 AM   #2035
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

What do you guys think of my website?

Finally finished it and bought my domain name and everything. I've had a facebook page for a while but no actual website.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Should have put "will work for tits/hentai if needed" in small print at the bottom.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 05-13-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:34 AM   #2036
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Doesn't load in Opera 12 with Javascript disabled. Totally blank white. Enabled JS for 5 different hosts before it loaded.

The transitions are nice. I like the theme but it might be too dark for most people.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:10 AM   #2037
stonehenge

Looks good on my phone and plus, now I can call and hear nailz whenever I want.

Old 05-09-2014, 01:54 AM   #2038
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Looks good on my phone and plus, now I can call and hear nailz whenever I want.

Yeah, I've got a little different layout for mobile where it doesn't look all cluster fucked.

I'm sure you'll be able to hear me all you want when destiny comes out.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:41 AM   #2039
stonehenge

Old 05-11-2014, 03:43 AM   #2040
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 05-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #2041
stonehenge

Removed the HD out of Compaq craptop (AMD shit box) and threw it in a Toshiba Core 2 Duo just to test this lappy. Was going to format it and whatnot but figured FIDIL lets see what happens if I boot it up with the existing OS on the HD.

Booted up with no issues. Well played Linux, well played.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Hmm since this Toshiba is Intel, I wonder if I can hackintosh it
Old 05-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #2042
stonehenge

Got OSX Mavericks booting on the Toshiba. Need to get WiFi and audio working now

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

mac drivers pls
Old 05-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #2043
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Juan make mah lappy fast plz
Old 05-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #2044
stonehenge

about the only thing you can do is add RAM if it's too low and it can support it, put an SSD if you think it will help, and do a fresh install of W7 or W8.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #2045
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

RAM, SSD, and a fresh clean install of a fast OS will definitely help.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:03 PM   #2046
Mr.Rogers

Hmmm I think it currently has 3 gbs of ram. For sure I should try a clean install
Old 05-13-2014, 11:38 PM   #2047
stonehenge

3gb should be fine, but you ARE using it for gaming so you could add more (if the mobo supports it).

This Toshibatosh is starting to piss me off. Might wipe it and try Android x86

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Not working on Macinshiba:

- Display is low resolution, can't increase it.
- Trackpad isn't working (usb mouse works, built-in keyboard works)
- Audio ports don't sense when headphones are plugged in or removed (bad for pr0n) but can be manually changed.
- No battery status, idk if charged or not lol
- No wifi (ethernet should work, haven't tried it yet)

Otherwise it seems to run pretty well and there aren't any errors or reboots or anything going on.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:10 PM   #2048
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 05-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #2049
stonehenge

Cao, I have a user needing to transfer files from MA to AZ. Will send them to your pasture.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #2050
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I'll put their files on a methane-powered cow patty drive.